Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So here we are again…

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited November 2023 in Duck Refuge
It appears the nit-wit may have grown up a little bit this season. But he has, up to this point, not achieved a single thing beyond what he did last season.

Beaten everyone except UW, rather easily, with only the piss soaked try hards from down the road standing in his way to Vegas.

Just like last season, his quarterback is set up to win the Heisman in the CCG with 2 games remaining with only the King County All Stars standing in his way to the playoffs.

It’s almost spooky.

If Oregon can’t complete the task from this position, two years in a row, why are we even bothering?

Finish or die.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It appears the nit-wit may have grown up a little bit this season. But he has, up to this point, not achieved a single thing beyond what he did last season.

Beaten everyone except UW, rather easily, with only the piss soaked try hards from down the road standing in his way to Vegas.

Just like last season, his quarterback is set up to win the Heisman in the CCG with 2 games remaining with only the King County All Stars standing in his way to the playoffs.

It’s almost spooky.

If Oregon can’t complete the task from this position, two years in a row, why are we even bothering?

Finish or die.

This team is better than last year. The defense is light years better. They will take care of business at home against the Beav and then the rematch with UW.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

This team is better than last year. The defense is light years better. They will take care of business at home against the Beav and then the rematch with UW.
    Don’t disagree with the improvement on defense. And part of my point.

Washington’s name is on the trophy. Either take it from them or were not Oregon anymore.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,484
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    ^ so emotionally invested in this now he will smash his head through his trailer park window if Keg Boy loses the Flyover Cup..

But he's just a Tug guy. Just wants to spam thousands of posts at HHusky..
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Washington’s name is on the trophy. Either take it from them or were not Oregon anymore.
    It's going to be a great game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Washington’s name is on the trophy. Either take it from them or we're REAL Oregon again. Again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

If they get beat by UW in the Championship game than hats off to UW. I've already said, if that happens than clearly they are the better team. There's no shame in getting beat by a team that's better than you are. And Washington's name isn't on any trophy right now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought conference titles were beneath Mike?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

If they get beat by UW in the Championship game than hats off to UW. I've already said, if that happens than clearly they are the better team. There's no shame in getting beat by a team that's better than you are. And Washington's name isn't on any trophy right now.
    UW going 12-0 with their schedule is the best accomplishment in the Pac 12 era. That isn't even a debate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

UW going 12-0 with their schedule is the best accomplishment in the Pac 12 era. That isn't even a debate.
    Yeah, other than the fact the Oregon already did it. lil bro got to lil bro.
  • Options
    haie said:

That’s because you’re an idiot. Again.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Danny has Nix. I like Nix. As long as he has Nix and the athletes, Oregon is dangerous. Mariotta was Oregon's gold standard. If I was a Duck, I'd feel more confident Nix takes me to the promised land. Just my opinion. Don't twist
  • Options
    Baseman said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Danny has Nix. I like Nix. As long as he has Nix and the athletes, Oregon is dangerous. Mariotta was Oregon's gold standard. If I was a Duck, I'd feel more confident Nix takes me to the promised land. Just my opinion. Don't twist
    Interesting.

Not being sarcastic.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Not during the Pac12 era.

Try again.
  • Options
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Not during the Pac12 era.

Try again.
    Going 9-0 in conference is interesting and worth noting. It’s Hardly the “greatestaccomplishmentevernodebate”
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

It’s almost spooky.

Finish or die.

Interesting.

Not being sarcastic.
    Nix is more than a game manager. I think the arm plays up with the accuracy and decision making. Franklin helps.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Oh, so your schtick is just bullshit then. Again.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

No. You’re an idiot. As noted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

I've followed your narrative. Natty or bust Oregon. Winners.

Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I've followed your narrative. Natty or bust Oregon. Winners.

Shut the fuck up.
    You’re very very stupid.