Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beavs don’t touch Penix in Corvallis

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Not a beaver in sight
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DucksFC said:
    Was disturbed to see this today because what isnt on this tape is when I pushed an old lady in Beaver gear into that piss puddle about 10 seconds later
    No wonder the janitor was fired.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    They had two bathrooms for the lower bowl on that side of the stadium. It was like a 45 minute wait to take a piss.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

They had two bathrooms for the lower bowl on that side of the stadium. It was like a 45 minute wait to take a piss.

Or was it…
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,133
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

TheHB said:

DucksFC said:
    Was disturbed to see this today because what isnt on this tape is when I pushed an old lady in Beaver gear into that piss puddle about 10 seconds later
    I’m technically retired now. But since you asked.

Last UW coach that fired me was Petersen for not having the coffee machine temperature set to his preferred 163 degrees (166 on gamedays).

Before that it was Sark, I didn’t unclog the coaches toilet for a week after he and Johnny Nansen filled it with condoms and puke celebrating “house money.”

Ty fired me for not calling him sir when apologizing for running out of his preferred golf towels.

Gilbertson wouldn’t fire me. Even let me shit in the coaches office. Too nice of a guy.

Got fired with Neuheisel for introducing him to the basketball pool through connections I made cleaning toilets at Overlake Golf & Country club as a young man.

(Lambright era NDA expires in 2025)

Coach James fired me when he got serious about bringing more speed into the program. I took it a little too literally and developed an enormous amphetamine addiction and Coach overheard me trying to get Billy Joe to shave points to cover drug debts.

Anyways, been a bit of an up and down career.

When Jimmy pushed Ruperake, Jen was in an absolute panic and didn’t know what to do. She was reading leadership books in her office one day and read an earth shattering quote along the lines of “you can tell a lot about a person based on how they treat the janitor.” I was emptying her garbage can full of disposable leopard print blazers when she asked the question of how Jimmy treated me. I, being in some of the worst headspace of my life following the Montana loss, lied and said he treated me and other players like shit. I got a little nervous so I lied more and said I thought he had hit a couple other players in previous seasons. I feel bad about it to this day, Jimmy wasn’t a bad guy, just misunderstood. That’s the only time I got to fire anyone at UW. Jen was crying and made me do it.

Anyways, Jen paid me, in her words, “a small consulting fee” for all the help and I now live in Palm Springs. DM if you have any questions, not a bad guy, even if I pushed that Beaver gal into some piss last night.
    This is why I poast here. Bravo
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

DucksFC said:

Last UW coach that fired me was Petersen for not having the coffee machine temperature set to his preferred 163 degrees (166 on gamedays).

Before that it was Sark, I didn’t unclog the coaches toilet for a week after he and Johnny Nansen filled it with condoms and puke celebrating “house money.”

Ty fired me for not calling him sir when apologizing for running out of his preferred golf towels.

Gilbertson wouldn’t fire me. Even let me shit in the coaches office. Too nice of a guy.

Got fired with Neuheisel for introducing him to the basketball pool through connections I made cleaning toilets at Overlake Golf & Country club as a young man.

Coach James fired me when he got serious about bringing more speed into the program. I took it a little too literally and developed an enormous amphetamine addiction and Coach overheard me trying to get Billy Joe to shave points to cover drug debts.

When Jimmy pushed Ruperake, Jen was in an absolute panic and didn’t know what to do. She was reading leadership books in her office one day and read an earth shattering quote along the lines of “you can tell a lot about a person based on how they treat the janitor.” I was emptying her garbage can full of disposable leopard print blazers when she asked the question of how Jimmy treated me. I, being in some of the worst headspace of my life following the Montana loss, lied and said he treated me and other players like shit. I got a little nervous so I lied more and said I thought he had hit a couple other players in previous seasons. I feel bad about it to this day, Jimmy wasn’t a bad guy, just misunderstood. That’s the only time I got to fire anyone at UW. Jen was crying and made me do it.

Anyways, Jen paid me, in her words, “a small consulting fee” for all the help and I now live in Palm Springs. DM if you have any questions, not a bad guy, even if I pushed that Beaver gal into some piss last night.
    You’re not getting this kind of insider content on any other message board.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    DucksFC said:

TheHB said:

DucksFC said:

This is why I poast here. Bravo
    Tough development for MY BRAND
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TheHB said:

DucksFC said:

This is astoundingly underchinned