Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CFP committee - EMFA

13»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

To clue you dumbfucks in, LawDawg thinks Yoot and SUC are ranked.

They were all ranked when we played them, you fucking retard
    i feel like that used to matter. now it seems like the new narrative is "but you dont use at the time rankings. you use where they are ranked now"

i feel like im being gaslit but maybe my memory is bad and its always been like this
    If you look at the ESPN schedule it lists the teams as they were ranked when they played. You then discount the games based on what’s happened since. For example, FSUs wins over LSU and Clemson don’t look so good now.

Ducks don’t have any good wins so they rewrite the script. It’s what they’ve always done. .
    Using your logic Oregon has 2 wins over ranked teams than if you use as-of-today rankings (where Oregon has 0, which I agree with because cu and Utah suck).
    CU was a joke, but Utah deserved to be ranked at the time, but if you want to say Oregon doesn’t have any wins worth a shit, be my guest
    Utah will win its bowel game finish 9-4 and should be ranked
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354
    SECDAWG said:

Have y’all lost y’all mind? Y’all wanna act like a dumbfuck FO?

I’m just going to ask and @RaceBannon will know and will back me up if he’s honest, have y’all seen the actual guysms when Kirby or a Saban (both played ball) when either team comes out of the tunnel??? They both look like midgets(no offense to out short pods..

seriously? Have y’all looked at these guys?? Oregon. Utah, no one can compare. Did y’all happen to see TCU last year line up on GA?? Serous question?

Monsters(no, Predators amongst bois)….

they got manhandled.This ain’t hard, pods. Line up em up. Ask Lanning. He Fukn knows. 49-3.

I’m in no way trying to be a dickhead, here:

This ain’t hard. Line em up and find out. Meatballs May square off. No one out of tge SEC will compete on the LOS. IDC if y’all have 4 Vea. Pods.

I watched a 2016 UW play a pretty tight game against Bama w. a noodle armed QB and they rightfully lost... because that's what a no. 1 team should do to a no. 4 team.

I've also seen speed-based Clemson teams beat Alabama twice in the CFP... so...
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,715
    SECDAWG said:

I’m just going to ask and @RaceBannon will know and will back me up if he’s honest, have y’all seen the actual guysms when Kirby or a Saban (both played ball) when either team comes out of the tunnel??? They both look like midgets(no offense to out short pods..

seriously? Have y’all looked at these guys?? Oregon. Utah, no one can compare. Did y’all happen to see TCU last year line up on GA?? Serous question?

they got manhandled.This ain’t hard, pods. Line up em up. Ask Lanning. He Fukn knows. 49-3.

This ain’t hard. Line em up and find out. Meatballs May square off. No one out of tge SEC will compete on the LOS. IDC if y’all have 4 Vea. Pods.

Even if ya'll have 4 Vita Vea's? Lol. You really are retarded. If UW had 4 Vea's they would rape any SEC team of any era on any field.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,237

@SECDAWG true?

True Hmmrhead right there
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    SECDAWG said:

and thats all fine and good and youre probably right

but bama still lost. so they get to fuck off with the rest of the losers
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    SECDAWG said:

Last years Georgia team is magnitudes better than this year’s version. To suggest otherwise is fucking stupid. But…guess I gotta remember who took the time to type this out
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

Even if ya'll have 4 Vita Vea's? Lol. You really are retarded. If UW had 4 Vea's they would rape any SEC team of any era on any field.
    I’d settle for one Latu. He and Trice backed up by ZTF would be unstoppable, especially when they move trice inside with Tuli