Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To kick or not to kick

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Yes, people forget Penix had his rib cage removed in the third quarter.

People forget that.

*amputated
    I debated. But since the rib cage is entirely inside the body (for most humans), I went with removed.

Tomato, tomahto
    Medical procedure superiority guy right here...
    Every bored has one.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lanning is far too arrogant and thinks he's better than he is. OU in a nutshell since football was invented in 1994.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Normally I am Dan Lanning all coked up when it cones to going for it on 4th down. I like to say that settling for field goals will lose you the game. I like to say that

However Oregon State last year, Oregon this year, and UW against Utah has got me to thinking

DeBoer took the points. At 28-24 early in the 2nd half when we didn't know that the Utah offense had got on the plane, I thought kicking that field goal - the 2nd one of the game- might be a mistake

Nothing is linear so we don't know if not kicking and getting stopped would have changed the game It was 6 points in a 7 point win but you have a failed 2 point conversion and Leon Lett to muddy the waters

When possessions are at a premium as they are in both college and pro ball with the clock rules - points matter. Most NFL coaches kick and add on points

And ANALYTICS have never said shit or told anyone what to do. Its a bunch of numbers. A guide. You still need the head coach to make the call. Announcers are retards

I think going for it on 4th down across the 50 makes sense. Starting to think that kicking a field goal when in range makes sense too. DAWG sense. Had they made the third one those who had UW minus 9.5 would have went home happy

Another phantom blowout lost. If Leon Lett scores it is 40-28 and I could see a 20 point win

One of these days they will stop leaving points on the field. CCG day

Wonder if Lanning will find a Heisman QB that doesn't go 0/3 passing on crucial 4th downs
    He just needs to find one in his 7th year of college.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

These big dick coaches didn’t get where they’re at with beta thinking. To kick goes against their big dick strategy. Being an alpha is cool and everything but without logic you’re left with L’s that could’ve been W’s.

I’m glad our? Insurance salesman is 81% alpha, 9% emotional intelligence, and 10% logic.

When will they learn 3 is average and gets the job done?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

People forget that.

*amputated
    I debated. But since the rib cage is entirely inside the body (for most humans), I went with removed.

Tomato, tomahto
    Every bored has one.
    It's surprising now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing anyone here claim to be an MD. We have all sorts of smart people across a range of fields. My best guess is that posting here violates the Hippocratic Oath...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

People forget that.

*amputated

Tomato, tomahto
    Every bored has one.
    It's surprising now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing anyone here claim to be an MD. We have all sorts of smart people across a range of fields. My best guess is that posting here violates the Hippocratic Oath...
    I wonder if you were a teacher and you posted here and the content leaked if you’d get in trouble like the onlyfans chick making a million a year.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

People forget that.

*amputated

Tomato, tomahto
    Every bored has one.
    I wonder if you were a teacher and you posted here and the content leaked if you’d get in trouble like the onlyfans chick making a million a year.
    It turns out that Derek's prohibition on calls for genocide is for our own good.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

These big dick coaches didn’t get where they’re at with beta thinking. To kick goes against their big dick strategy. Being an alpha is cool and everything but without logic you’re left with L’s that could’ve been W’s.

I’m glad our? Insurance salesman is 81% alpha, 9% emotional intelligence, and 10% logic.

Getting stopped on 4th down makes your dick shrivel up no matter how big you've led yourself to believe it is. Lanning had a bump on his ass instead of a big dick after our? game.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Getting stopped on 4th down makes your dick shrivel up no matter how big you've led yourself to believe it is. Lanning had a bump on his ass instead of a big dick after our? game.
    hemorrhoid.