Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Heisman Odds as a way to bet the conference championship game

TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
In my opinion, the odds are that the winner of the Pac12 conference championship game [assuming its UW/UO]
is going to be the Heisman winner...

3-1 on Penix vs the current odds of UW winning the CC game at +170 seems interesting
UW+1 vs OSU seems like a great bet, doing a combination seems like fun.

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575

In my opinion, the odds are that the winner of the Pac12 conference championship game [assuming its UW/UO]

3-1 on Penix vs the current odds of UW winning the CC game at +170 seems interesting

They won’t let you parlay those, but you’re right I think. Bet penix at 3:1 over UW to make playoff at +165 is the way to go
  • Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 111
    edited November 2023
    If you can find a place that would let you parlay Penix Heisman, UW moneyline over Beavs, UW Pac-12 champions, and UW making the playoff it would be a great bet since they are all so highly correlated. If UW makes the playoff, they will almost certainly have beaten OSU and definitely won the Pac-12 championship and Penix should win the Heisman. Those 4 bets either happen, or none of them do. Technically possible to lose to the beavs and still win the rest, but unlikely.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

They won’t let you parlay those, but you’re right I think. Bet penix at 3:1 over UW to make playoff at +165 is the way to go
    Yah its a bummer for duck fans ~ the odds are skewed [correctly or wrongly] heavily in favor of the ducks and nix right now ~ vagaries of the moment i think..