Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
9th ranked Mississippi got boat raced by Bama and Georgia. 8-2

They never had a shot. No one does. It's a two team league with LSU and Florida occasionally getting in there

In the Pac every week is a war every game a battle

No one has been harder on the Pac 12 and pimped the SEC harder than I have but this year the Pac is best

To bad the best Pac-12 team is so horrible

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2023
    One loss PAC 12 team will get leap frogged by Bamma or Georgia. Washington is the dying conferences only hope. But the Refs have been fucking Washington for weeks now. I have a feeling Beav corners will be hold receivers and Trice and ZTF will get held on every down
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

One loss PAC 12 team will get leap frogged by Bamma or Georgia. Washington is the dying conferences only hope. But the Refs have been fucking Washington for weeks now. I have a feeling Beav corners will be hold receivers and Trice and ZTF will get held on every down

The wefs? I’ve been assured here that the wefs are never the reason for failure.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    I know @RaceBannon is being @sarktastic, or think so…or hope so. Two bottom SECW bottom dweller teams played PAC this year and we know the results. MS St lost their SEC record setting QB but beat a GOOD AZ team when they had him. First year corch, Freeze, took a new team to Cal(Cal too high) and won. But, proof is in the pudding re “SEC” in the only PAC/SEC this year…so far…perhaps still to be continued 2023-2024.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    SECDAWG said:

I know @RaceBannon is being @sarktastic, or think so…or hope so. Two bottom SECW bottom dweller teams played PAC this year and we know the results. MS St lost their SEC record setting QB but beat a GOOD AZ team when they had him. First year corch, Freeze, took a new team to Cal(Cal too high) and won. But, proof is in the pudding re “SEC” in the only PAC/SEC this year…so far…perhaps still to be continued 2023-2024.

Arizona had the wrong QB play, was -5 in the TO margin, and only lost in OT

Cal sucks and that game with Auburn was cancer

Ute beat Florida, so this year it's 1-2
  • Options
    Forgot about FL. But anyway. There’s been gaymes. For funsies, I can name my SEC top down to 12 and y’all matchup yalls against em, all speculation of course, and predict the W-L against one another.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Forgot about FL. But anyway. There’s been gaymes. For funsies, I can name my SEC top down to 12 and y’all matchup yalls against em, all speculation of course, and predict the W-L against one another.

Oh no, you don’t get to throw out the two shittiest SEC teams.

Either toss the best and the worst or toss the middle 2 teams.
  • Options
    That a “conference”? Thought we were talking about “conference”?

My bad, pod. Which two you want?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Pod, you're comparing an N of 12 against an N of 14. There are many statistical ways to do that. My understanding was you wanted to do theoretical head to head matchups. To do that, you can't throw away the bottom 2 SEC. They're part of the conference. Both conferences have shitty teams at the bottom. The SEC doesn't get to exclude theirs just because. Throw away equally weighted teams on both sides of the SEC median.

Georgia and Vandy both go, or whatever the #7 and #8 "ranked" SEC teams if you want to take teams out of the middle.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    SECDAWG said:

No. It's true.
    whlinder said:

SECDAWG said:

Pod, you're comparing an N of 12 against an N of 14. There are many statistical ways to do that. My understanding was you wanted to do theoretical head to head matchups. To do that, you can't throw away the bottom 2 SEC. They're part of the conference. Both conferences have shitty teams at the bottom. The SEC doesn't get to exclude theirs just because. Throw away equally weighted teams on both sides of the SEC median.

Georgia and Vandy both go, or whatever the #7 and #8 "ranked" SEC teams if you want to take teams out of the middle.
    He's not going to understand what "N" means.

When SEC guys argue, they will always "but still" when you bring up their OOC and road game scheduling habits, and when you bring up the shit tier of their conference, which frankly is usually more than one or two teams. Here's a good example:
    SECDAWG said:

Forgot about FL. But anyway.

Not sure that "but anyway" put you away, but he thinks it did.

And why work that hard? It's not that insulting; it's just a very top heavy conference with usually one or two really good teams with a big drop off from there. Most SEC teams would find the Pac to be a tough go of it more often than not.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the other hand, I like the top 2 SEC teams in a BATTLE.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

No. It's true.
    whlinder said:

SECDAWG said:

When SEC guys argue, they will always "but still" when you bring up their OOC and road game scheduling habits, and when you bring up the shit tier of their conference, which frankly is usually more than one or two teams. Here's a good example:
    SECDAWG said:

And why work that hard? It's not that insulting; it's just a very top heavy conference with usually one or two really good teams with a big drop off from there. Most SEC teams would find the Pac to be a tough go of it more often than not.

I know what it means. Pick em. Regardless of yer biased.

NOC.

This is all gone bode well for you and Miamuh.

I’ll give ya this, y’all beat ATM. Congratulations.

Puh
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

No. It's true.
    whlinder said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

NOC.

Puh
    Can you hire a translator?

And, wrong.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

No. It's true.
    whlinder said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

NOC.

Puh
    Can you hire a translator?

And, wrong.
    Found it

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SEC wefs protecting Bama against Auburn right now.

Fuck the Pac12.