Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lanning to aTm

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:
    So many chins for this post.

I'd think you all would want Lannbo to STAY forever. 0-2 vs UW and guaranteed to blow 1-2 games per year with asinine playcalls.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    flatus said:

Baseman said:
    So many chins for this post.

I'd think you all would want Lannbo to STAY forever. 0-2 vs UW and guaranteed to blow 1-2 games per year with asinine playcalls.
    Isn’t this handle a bunch of bullshit anyway?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So have we decided that Lanning is good now?

To me, he looks and acts coked out every time I see him, but it's hard to argue with results. A couple of losses to Warshington aside, his defense plays impressively well in spite of having Tosh as a DC, and the offense is very well designed and balanced.

Lanning is a good coach with a rivalry game problem.

Maybe he gets it together against UW and Beav, maybe he doesn't.

But he is a southern boy from Tejas, and Oregon having to plug in yet another coach is better for UW than the alternative
    This board has developed brain rot this season.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

To me, he looks and acts coked out every time I see him, but it's hard to argue with results. A couple of losses to Warshington aside, his defense plays impressively well in spite of having Tosh as a DC, and the offense is very well designed and balanced.

But he is a southern boy from Tejas, and Oregon having to plug in yet another coach is better for UW than the alternative
    That’s what 10-0 does.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Why?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Why?
    Ask your southern boy from tejas.

There used to be some smart people on here. Now it’s basically the Oregonlive comments section circa 2003
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

You knew here?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

There used to be some smart people on here. Now it’s basically the Oregonlive comments section circa 2003
    Youve been exceptionally asshurt for months now.

Cant imagine why
    Lol. Totally. If I’m “asshurt” about anything it’s that this place used to be my go-to spot to discuss football because all the Oregon boards are full of pweston and duckzone503 types. And now it’s like trying to talk to 500 different ballz alts here.

Let me know where in Texas Lanning is from. I think you’re onto something there.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

Cant imagine why
    Lol. Totally. If I’m “asshurt” about anything it’s that this place used to be my go-to spot to discuss football because all the Oregon boards are full of pweston and duckzone503 types. And now it’s like trying to talk to 500 different ballz alts here.

Let me know where in Texas Lanning is from. I think you’re onto something there.
    Ah, I see he is from Missouri.

Still southern cuntry.

Why so upset? His wife has a Texas tattoo in his tattoo.

Kick rocks
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

Cant imagine why

Still southern cuntry.

Kick rocks
    He’s midwestern Kansas City but keep trying. His dream job is the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

Cant imagine why

Still southern cuntry.

Kick rocks
    Idk seems he's interested in Texas ATM

Uh oh!
  • Options

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

Cant imagine why

Still southern cuntry.

Kick rocks

Uh oh!
    You do know that this Oklahoma St radio personality was completely wrong on realignment with Oregon right?
  • Options

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Why?

Cant imagine why

Still southern cuntry.

Kick rocks

Uh oh!
    You do know that this Oklahoma St radio personality was completely wrong on realignment with Oregon right?
    Kind of like you and UW injury severity?

Im hearing Rome broke his ribs

Fuck off retard
    Love you too
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    He’d be a pussy if he ducked out on an SEC offer