Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    waterall a bag of wine with my doogs
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Before Helfrich: Watch the first half, then 4-5 minutes into the third find a more competitive game.

Currently: Count how many times Helfrich decides to throw on 3 and 2 with the most gifted backfield in the Pac 12, see how many times I correctly guess the next play, and wonder why after 3 quarters of getting pulverized on the ground, our undersized linebackers continue to play 6 yards off the ball. Then I get drunk because it's the only thing I can think of doing while watching the destruction of the building blocks of an up and coming college football powerhouse.

Your poasts are inspiring. Not really. They're fucking depressing.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Before Helfrich: Watch the first half, then 4-5 minutes into the third find a more competitive game.

Currently: Count how many times Helfrich decides to throw on 3 and 2 with the most gifted backfield in the Pac 12, see how many times I correctly guess the next play, and wonder why after 3 quarters of getting pulverized on the ground, our undersized linebackers continue to play 6 yards off the ball. Then I get drunk because it's the only thing I can think of doing while watching the destruction of the building blocks of an up and coming college football powerhouse.

I could do one better and give examples of many programs that lost great coaches and have yet fully recovered. Washington, Miami, Florida, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I could do one better and give examples of many programs that lost great coaches and have yet fully recovered. Washington, Miami, Florida, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc.
    You sound like you're close to dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting yourself on fire. Please do it now before making any further posts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2014

I could do one better and give examples of many programs that lost great coaches and have yet fully recovered. .Washington, Miami, Florida, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etc.
  • Options

You sound like you're close to dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting yourself on fire. Please do it now before making any further posts.
    PM Irishdoog (RIP) for proper use of that term.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,145
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Was it Tequilla that poasted (hardy har har) 5 page documents on how he spent gamedays on Doucheman?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wake up, smoke a bowl
    Wait thirty minutes, smoke another
    Continue for the next 12 hours
    Sprinkle in hash oil and beer as desired

This. And add in brb jo before the game so as to avoid getting sport blue balls.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Walk over to Skyview and watch the teen-pink play soccer in the morning....come home and nail wife....shot of Crown.....beer....watch Dawgs
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

Walk over to Skyview and watch the teen-pink play soccer in the morning....come home and nail wife....shot of Crown.....beer....watch Dawgs

You know the rules:
    Pics of the teen pink or get the fuck out.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Lloyd Carr was a great coach?
  • Options

122-40 career record with a Natty and 4 Rose Bowl births (13 seasons). I would say a Rose Bowl every 3 years makes you great.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    pipe the game in on one of those shady 4 frame-per-second feeds from somewhere in Russia.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

122-40 career record with a Natty and 4 Rose Bowl births (13 seasons). I would say a Rose Bowl every 3 years makes you great.
    I was just stirring the pot.

He did have a bit of Mack Brown-itis: was great for eight years or so and then couldnt keep up with the hungrier and better coaches.