Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FINALLY watched the Dawgs LIVE

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    Saw eDawgs LIVE! in 2021 @ Tennessee. Crazy thing was I ended up seated next to another UW fan.

• LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

Nice lube bottom left

Always gotta have some handy in the basement
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Basement my nutz.

dannarc said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

You must be married to a good hearted woman in love with a good timing pod @SECDAWG .

Most women would divorce a man over these interior design decisions.
    It would be door-ass-out type situation for sure. I'm not bashing @SECDAWG decor don't twist, those are two nice whitetail
    We love our Southern pod
    The lack of depth re knowledge of animals here is telling..

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

You must be married to a good hearted woman in love with a good timing pod @SECDAWG .

For the right man I wouldn’t give damn if he did up my living room to look like Gaston’s hunting lodge from “Beauty and the Beast”.

Good gal.
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

It would be door-ass-out type situation for sure. I'm not bashing @SECDAWG decor don't twist, those are two nice whitetail
    We love our Southern pod
    We just don't have much access to the great outdoors up here in the PNW
    That’s understandable, pod.

I do. Killing wise, that is, don’t twist.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

You guys are cute. You really need to visit the souwf sometime. Get lost in the back woods. Good for the soul.
    Christ. The south is rotting your brain, boss.
    Naw, the souwf is great. The meds and prior drug use are what’s damaging my brain.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

We love our Southern pod
    We just don't have much access to the great outdoors up here in the PNW
    Really?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

what is the cost of taxidermy?
    Never knew a pic would stir such a controversy…

To expound for you guysms caus idc, I’m pretty transparent and most of you are cowards..

Guy in pic is my dad, tombstone style and logger tough.

Mounts are whitetail from SD on the left and Muley on the right.

Story on the Muley, short as can say: my pop shot him from several hundred yards away and didn’t think he hit him. Dropped in tracks with neck shot at over 500 yards with a 300 Weatherby Magnum. Before he got it back from taxidermy, died in a MVA to very much of my sorrow caus I wasn’t there on either, my son was born the year he killed that Muley with my pods and I couldn’t go but he’s killed several deer most would mount. He wanted to mount that Muley and one of my pods did for him before the accident. My pop never seen the mount. I almost didn’t go the next year to SD and I did, I killed the 155” plus whitetail on the left. And dedicated it to my dad.

Told my wife(which y’all eluded to wouldn’t take anything in the house of such) I will NOT let my dads Muley he wanted mounted out of my sight. No where at the camp or anywhere. It’s staying with me. Period. And then I killed the big white-tail on the left and it just made sense to hang both either side of my view and never leave my sight. Either.
    We’re not laughing with you podnah, not at you @SECDAWG .

Here, I’ll be pretty transparent with you. I got some pussy ass 50 inch Samsung “frame” TV over a charmin soft gas fireplace. My funk’ lil pisses leave their shit everywhere in the living room. And my wife’s gonna leave me if we don’t paint over these 20 year old cherry wood custom cabinets and take my CDs to Goodwill.

Shout out to @PurpleJ for the Popeyes Cajun turkey ad. Probably my pod’s thanksgiving dinner.

Mrs. Snow is right about those custom cabinets. They’re hideous and don’t go with your kitchen. Hell, remove them entirely so you can upgrade your television and situate it in a proper place.

The CDs should STAY! though.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

To expound for you guysms caus idc, I’m pretty transparent and most of you are cowards..

Story on the Muley, short as can say: my pop shot him from several hundred yards away and didn’t think he hit him. Dropped in tracks with neck shot at over 500 yards with a 300 Weatherby Magnum. Before he got it back from taxidermy, died in a MVA to very much of my sorrow caus I wasn’t there on either, my son was born the year he killed that Muley with my pods and I couldn’t go but he’s killed several deer most would mount. He wanted to mount that Muley and one of my pods did for him before the accident. My pop never seen the mount. I almost didn’t go the next year to SD and I did, I killed the 155” plus whitetail on the left. And dedicated it to my dad.

Told my wife(which y’all eluded to wouldn’t take anything in the house of such) I will NOT let my dads Muley he wanted mounted out of my sight. No where at the camp or anywhere. It’s staying with me. Period. And then I killed the big white-tail on the left and it just made sense to hang both either side of my view and never leave my sight. Either.

Here, I’ll be pretty transparent with you. I got some pussy ass 50 inch Samsung “frame” TV over a charmin soft gas fireplace. My funk’ lil pisses leave their shit everywhere in the living room. And my wife’s gonna leave me if we don’t paint over these 20 year old cherry wood custom cabinets and take my CDs to Goodwill.

Shout out to @PurpleJ for the Popeyes Cajun turkey ad. Probably my pod’s thanksgiving dinner.

Mrs. Snow is right about those custom cabinets. They’re hideous and don’t go with your kitchen. Hell, remove them entirely so you can upgrade your television and situate it in a proper place.

My local wood working guysm tell me Mrs Snow is crazy and to quit chasing the latest fads. Cherry wood cabinets circa 2003 are classics they say.
  • BowDownToInsertPenixBowDownToInsertPenix Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2023
    UW are the most physical team in the country
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

dannarc said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

We love our Southern pod
    I feel like we're forming some common ground here. You read one of our posts about your stuffed animals, and you shake your damned head. We read one of your posts that looks like the result of giving a million monkeys a million typewriters and then compiling every ninth letter, and we shake our damned heads. But we(?) can be friends in spite of our differences in knowledge of taxidermy and/or literacy.

You're a good pod, Pod.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

My local wood working guysm tell me Mrs Snow is crazy and to quit chasing the latest fads. Cherry wood cabinets circa 2003 are classics they say.
    The woodworking guys aren’t wrong about we women folk and chasing design trends. It’s expensive and wasteful in most cases unless you’re planning on putting your home on the market soon.

In my new place it’s all that white/grey modern farmhouse look, which is not my vibe, but in the interest of keeping things simple I got a subscription to Magnolia magazine for inspiration and just decided to lean into it.

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

Which one let’s you sleep with them?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,942 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

FireCohen said:

SECDAWG said:

Every second.

Ole Miss is in a hole.

The woodworking guys aren’t wrong about we women folk and chasing design trends. It’s expensive and wasteful in most cases unless you’re planning on putting your home on the market soon.

In my new place it’s all that white/grey modern farmhouse look, which is not my vibe, but in the interest of keeping things simple I got a subscription to Magnolia magazine for inspiration and just decided to lean into it.
    We did drop a $130 k just to get a trendy farmhouse sink @Doog_de_Jour so there’s that.