Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mormons at Earls

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
Shocker I know

Comments

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818 Founders Club
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
    Did you tell them to LEAVE!?
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    if they start jump chugging, take a video
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    Keep in mind that Ute is the gentile school, so a small % can enjoy those crystal clear Long Island Ice Tea at Earl’s.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    I know it’s been like 20 years but that place is still the All American to me. Real Earl’s died when they moved out of the shitty place with the chicken wire.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Shocker I know

I knew this would be your thread.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Some great memories at earl's.

1) OWENTWELVE season, late in the season. Shitty day. 1230 game time. Get to earls like 8AM. Order the shittiest Whiskey they have in 6 shots. First thing we drank that day. Set the tone. Their shot glasses don't cheat ya.

2) Taking my son and his girlfriend there on my son's 21st birthday. He lived up the hill. The evening ended for my son having to call his girlfriend's (well should I say, ex-girlfriend now), parents to pick her up because she wasn't feeling well and thought she needed to go to the walk-in clinic. Life experiences.

3) Being totally shit faced already and having @Rapeculturedawg buy you an AMF (which I had never heard of - I'm old) to chug before the walk to the stadium.

4) Getting totally shitfaced with my buddy Dave at Earl's before a game and encountering a rickshaw and choosing to ride it because of this shithole site.

chugging an AMF while shit faced is alcohol poisoning territory

respect
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    RTD said:

Double Rum and Cokes poured by Michele the French lady. Could meet up in the 7-11 parking lot and get a sourdough jack at the same time.

Are you walking or driving?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Some great memories at earl's.

1) OWENTWELVE season, late in the season. Shitty day. 1230 game time. Get to earls like 8AM. Order the shittiest Whiskey they have in 6 shots. First thing we drank that day. Set the tone. Their shot glasses don't cheat ya.

2) Taking my son and his girlfriend there on my son's 21st birthday. He lived up the hill. The evening ended for my son having to call his girlfriend's (well should I say, ex-girlfriend now), parents to pick her up because she wasn't feeling well and thought she needed to go to the walk-in clinic. Life experiences.

3) Being totally shit faced already and having @Rapeculturedawg buy you an AMF (which I had never heard of - I'm old) to chug before the walk to the stadium.

4) Getting totally shitfaced with my buddy Dave at Earl's before a game and encountering a rickshaw and choosing to ride it because of this shithole site.

Apparently everyone has had an unfortunate encounter with @Rapeculturedawg at Earls
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    RTD said:

Double Rum and Cokes poured by Michele the French lady. Could meet up in the 7-11 parking lot and get a sourdough jack at the same time.

Greatest fucking post in my 10 years in the shithole

I can’t Chin this enough
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,387 Founders Club
    AEB said:

This whole thread warms the soul of a dead middle aged white man whose sole purpose in life is now to make money.

This might fit onto a beer glass. I'll need to check.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    I loved Earl’s. The Utes chose wisely.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360

AEB said:

This whole thread warms the soul of a dead middle aged white man whose sole purpose in life is now to make money.

This might fit onto a beer glass. I'll need to check.
    I'll take two if it does
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

HuskyJW said:

Shocker I know

I knew this would be your thread.
    Somebody has to make up for their loss revenue since you no longer partake
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818 Founders Club

RTD said:

Are you walking or driving?
    Usually was stumbling.