Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who's posting five reasons on the Beavs bored?

2»

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

The boys are greased up and ready to rumble!

LOL'ing that "greased up" has become a thing
    missed the origins of this one... can someone give me a link or a short history lesson? TYFYS
    Gotta listen to the pod, pod. TLDL is that it seems playing the dwags is the super bowl for half the teams in the conference and there's nothing as dangerous as a scorned recruit, a backup QB, or a 3-6 team with small man syndrome
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

missed the origins of this one... can someone give me a link or a short history lesson? TYFYS
    Gotta listen to the pod, pod. TLDL is that it seems playing the dwags is the super bowl for half the teams in the conference and there's nothing as dangerous as a scorned recruit, a backup QB, or a 3-6 team with small man syndrome
    You haven't seen greased up until you see fucking Utah and their fans Saturday.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam
    Grease (paint) and yoot go hand in hand.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    You forgot Charlie McClutchens.
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

ASU is the most greased up I've ever seen a terrible team play. They thought they were playing for the natty that night then woke up the next morning and decided to leave the cleats untied for Utah
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

ASU is the most greased up I've ever seen a terrible team play. They thought they were playing for the natty that night then woke up the next morning and decided to leave the cleats untied for Utah
    Their 3rd string QB (who beat us last year) got hurt and they were down to their 4th string QB. He went 5/22 for 41 yards with an INT

You're not going to beat many teams when an offense average 1.9 yards per passing attempt
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

It was a weird game for sure. I was so drunk I found myself drinking with them at halftime, making jokes about Bill Gates curse on us wrt ASU, and watching the end of the game from some random visitor section.

Then hit a bar in the U district with a shitty indie band playing and a bunch of lesbians asking me why I was wearing UW gear.

Btw shout out to the Husky Stadium alcohol people that can't find piss drunk people for shit.
    Also ASUs fat tight end definitely injected himself with Russian PEDs
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

It was a weird game for sure. I was so drunk I found myself drinking with them at halftime, making jokes about Bill Gates curse on us wrt ASU, and watching the end of the game from some random visitor section.

Then hit a bar in the U district with a shitty indie band playing and a bunch of lesbians asking me why I was wearing UW gear.

Btw shout out to the Husky Stadium alcohol people that can't find piss drunk people for shit.
    Along the same lines, shoutout to Husky Stadium gate security that lets you walk in with tall boy Rainiers sticking out of every pants pocket
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

Along the same lines, shoutout to Husky Stadium gate security that lets you walk in with tall boy Rainiers sticking out of every pants pocket
    I’m gonna try this tomorrow but hide the tall boys under my fat rolls instead.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

I think you could probably walk in carrying a six pack in your arms and they’d let you through but I at least put in the half assed effort to ‘hide’ them
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

gmo said:

PurpleJ said:

I think you could probably walk in carrying a six pack in your arms and they’d let you through but I at least put in the half assed effort to ‘hide’ them
    I actually bought a 6 pack of Rainier tall boys last before seeing your post.