Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GREASE POLE

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Beaver

SECDAWG said:

COON

I didn’t see that as an option.

I grease poles on my feeders to keep the RACCOONS from climbing the POLES and spinning the plate on my feeders, raking corn out all damn night.

Here’s a great example of when you don’t

GREASE POLES

@PurpleJ

ISAFNRC
    A friend who grew up in Virginia told me a story about his grandpa. Admitted gramps was a bit racist but in this story was simply talking about raccoons.

Out at a family dinner and lots of other people in the restaurant including quite a few black families. Gramps start rambling on about how once you get coons in your neighborhood, you just can’t get rid of them.

CSB
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougar
    SECDAWG said:

COON

I grease poles on my feeders to keep the RACCOONS from climbing the POLES and spinning the plate on my feeders, raking corn out all damn night.

GREASE POLES

@PurpleJ

So explain this to me, pod. If the raccoons are smart enough to figure out that spinning the plate gets the food out, logic follows that they would figure out that the dumbass who climbs the pole gets filled with lead. So why not just camp out and shoot the little fuckers? Make yourself a badass Davey Crockett hat. Or am I missing something here?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

SECDAWG said:

COON

GREASE POLES

@PurpleJ

So explain this to me, pod. If the raccoons are smart enough to figure out that spinning the plate gets the food out, logic follows that they would figure out that the dumbass who climbs the pole gets filled with lead. So why not just camp out and shoot the little fuckers? Make yourself a badass Davey Crockett hat. Or am I missing something here?
    You should loan him your kittig CAT! J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougar
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

SECDAWG said:

COON

GREASE POLES

@PurpleJ

You should loan him your kittig CAT! J.
    I guess that depends on whether @SECDAWG wants mein kitty running a full service raccoon brothel on his property.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougar
    All cats go to heaven boss
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes