Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why USC beats Oregon on Saturday

Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
1. It's a night game. As we've seen, a lot of crazy shit happens during night games.

2. This is the last shot Caleb Williams has to get up and do something against a good team. He is pissed and probably still crying about his loss to Washington. He will be motivated.

3. USC fired their defensive coordinator. Whenever a coach gets fired, the players feel like it's their fault. It motivates them. Plus, the shit coach is gone. Defense will be improved Saturday.

4. Fuck Oregon.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ducks have won 7 of 10

Teams have only played 60 times
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

1. It's a night game. As we've seen, a lot of crazy shit happens during night games.

2. This is the last shot Caleb Williams has to get up and do something against a good team. He is pissed and probably still crying about his loss to Washington. He will be motivated.

3. USC fired their defensive coordinator. Whenever a coach gets fired, the players feel like it's their fault. It motivates them. Plus, the shit coach is gone. Defense will be improved Saturday.

4. Fuck Oregon.

The National Brand® wins this one rather easily.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

4. Fuck Oregon.

That's what I'm saying.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

4. Fuck Oregon.

That's what I'm saying.
    The National Brand

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    I didn't do 5 reasons out of respect. Sorry for not wanting to trample all over holy sacred ground, bully.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

4. Fuck Oregon.

That's what I'm saying.
    The National Brand

You choose to be a Duck fan and live in the Bay Area? WTF is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

4. Fuck Oregon.

That's what I'm saying.
    The National Brand

It's a National Brand®, it doesn't matter where I live.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon 50, USC 33.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2023
    4 reasons? Fuck that! Like dnc said, 5 or GTFO. Add to that, no Ossai? Flagging this shit as abuse. DNC must have beat me to it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

4 reasons? Fuck that! Like dnc said, 5 or GTFO. Add to that, no Ossai? Flagging this shit as abuse. DNC must have beat me to it.

See my response to DNC. Not sure why you guys want me to take a shit all over 5 reasons. Seems disrespectful to me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

4. Fuck Oregon.

That's what I'm saying.
    The National Brand

It's a National Brand®, it doesn't matter where I live.
    Let me make this clearer.

You choose to be a Duck fan.

You also choose to live in the Bay Area.

Both are horrible choices.
    Being a Duck fan has been pretty great the last 20 plus years. Won a few Rose Bowls, a Fiesta Bowl, made the College football playoffs, won a playoff game against the previous years Champ. Played in two national championship games, never went 0-12, beat some team from Seattle 12 years in a row and became a National Brand® according to the national sports media. How about you guys? How have you done in the last 20 years?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^ not raging at all.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

^ not raging at all.

You're free to refute anything I've said Kunt. How's that uniform conspiracy theory of yours working out? Still reviewing the "data?"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

^ not raging at all.

You're free to refute anything I've said Kunt. How's that uniform conspiracy theory of yours working out? Still reviewing the "data?"
    Washington as a school and football team is better. No one that went to Washington wishes they were a duck. The end.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

^ not raging at all.

Washington as a school and football team is better. No one that went to Washington wishes they were a duck. The end.
    Over the past 25 years UW hasn't been better and it's not even close and you know it. That's the entire reason you had to come up with your little head up the ass uniform conspiracy theory to give yourself some semblance of comfort from the year after year of ass kickings you were receiving from Oregon.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon will never be better.

UW beat some white and silver pussy team.

The end.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Oregon will never be better.

UW beat some white and silver pussy team.

The end.

Case closed.