Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Top 4 Upset Opportunities this weekend that could impact Huskies

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

WA DAWG, MS ST DAWG, GA DAWG, KIFF DAWG?

I like Ol Miss, pod. Just not in this game.
    RTD said:

Tarmac Kiffin, Raiders Kiffin, Volunteer Kiffin, Old Miss Kiffin all playing with the house money aka allowance afforded him by being the OC for Carroll at USC during the dynasty.

Hey, Saban revived his ass.

People forget that.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SECDAWG said:

I like this, I likkke this…

ISAFNRC

SECDAWG said:

ISAFNRC
    IDKWTM
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,157 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

ISAFNRC
    IDKWTM
    It’s always about flat-bed trucks with you.

pawz said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

ISAFNRC
    IDKWTM
    It’s always about flat-bed trucks with you.

It’s always about acronyms. Trying to confuse me. Just fucking say it, galdangit
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    RTD said:

Tarmac Kiffin, Raiders Kiffin, Volunteer Kiffin, Old Miss Kiffin all playing with the house money aka allowance afforded him by being the OC for Carroll at USC during the dynasty.

*Owl Kiffin
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Ole Miss (8-1) at Georgia (9-0)
    Michigan (9-0) at Penn State (8-1)

Four teams, two upset possibilities

But still.
    I know you’re being sarcastic but Stalin wrote “top 4 upset opportunities” referring to the fact the Michigan and Georgia are both in the top of the rankings. He did not imply nor state these are the top upset opportunity games.

A man of your intellect can do better than this.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

I like this, I likkke this…Ol Lane is a hoot. Get to see his takes here a lot more than you guysms. Dude is funny. Y’all might have seen him say after last weeks win over ATM when asked about GA this weekend he said something like, “is that who we’re playing?”…

Anyway, game could be interesting. Ole Miss offense ain’t no joke and they are much improved on defense. What they have going for them is not only are they a good football TEAM with a good QB, RB, receivers and good defense, they get GA after a rival weekend with Florida, fighting off a good Mizzu team that had 2 weeks to prepare for GA and next week having to go to Knoxville…

What ain’t good is GA is better with better athletes and it’s a 6pm kickoff in Athens….and that’s after CGD will be there with all the hype and hoopla. I will have several friends there on both sides. It should will be electric, on fire, bringing the house down loud up in Sanford Stadium and there will be fireworks. On both sides.

I spect ol Lane will have some shit up his sleeve and spect Kirby and crew will be expecting just that. Should be awesome.

Thanks pod!

Georgia’s not losing.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,620 Founders Club

@SECDAWG

House money is yet another inside joke

Sark said it one year when UW got to 6 wins. Then mailed it in

I've told this story before. But I was on the phone with Emtman a few weeks after that. I brought up the "House Money" quote from Sark. Emtman was like "He didn't fucking say that. He just couldn't have." I was like "oh yeah?". And I emailed him the link. I don't remember his exact quote but he was stunned

@SECDAWG

I've told this story before. But I was on the phone with Emtman a few weeks after that. I brought up the "House Money" quote from Sark. Emtman was like "He didn't fucking say that. He just couldn't have." I was like "oh yeah?". And I emailed him the link. I don't remember his exact quote but he was stunned
    Don’t you mean @Emoterman?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,620 Founders Club

@SECDAWG

Don’t you mean @Emoterman?
    Emtermanananan
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I just read of a crappy sport site that UW needs to win out, win PAC-13 championship and still could be pushed out to a one lose team.

I also read on another site, UW could jump FSU on strength of schedule if we win out.

Long story short, just win baby.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

I just read of a crappy sport site that UW needs to win out, win PAC-13 championship and still could be pushed out to a one lose team.

I also read on another site, UW could jump FSU on strength of schedule if we win out.

Long story short, just win baby.

No way does a 13-0 conference champ get left out of the playoffs for a 1-loss team
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

ISAFNRC
    IDKWTM
    The rampant racism that roams through these parts.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    MelloDawg said:

But still.
    Nah, homie. UGA and UM are in the top-4 and are purported to possibly be upset this weekend.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,556 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

But still.
    I know you’re being sarcastic but Stalin wrote “top 4 upset opportunities” referring to the fact the Michigan and Georgia are both in the top of the rankings. He did not imply nor state these are the top upset opportunity games.

I’m reasonably confident no one would interpret it like that, but I appreciate the classy poast. You’ve always been a classy poaster.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

But still.

I’m reasonably confident no one would interpret it like that, but I appreciate the classy poast. You’ve always been a classy poaster.
    As well, you have not just a classy poaster but a smart poaster. I always look forward to downvoting your stuff.