Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like Washington

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
I want them to win out. I want them to beat the Beav and the Utes. I hope Oregon's manipulation of the conference schedule in an attempt to benefit themselves isn't successful. Go Huskies.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm a huge Washington fan.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol this quook is about to go off the fucking handle..
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Lol this quook is about to go off the fucking handle..

I'm about to lose it so bad I think I might come up with conspiracy theory on how Washington rigs the conference schedule and selects their uniforms.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,416
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW will win the CCG too

Not sure you guys can handle it if the last two "three point losses" are any indication

I'm looking for a blowout this time rooted in substance
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

UW will win the CCG too

Not sure you guys can handle it if the last two "three point losses" are any indication

I promise you if Oregon loses I won't come up with a conspiracy theory on how UW selects their uniforms.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

I promise you if Oregon loses I won't come up with a conspiracy theory on how UW selects their uniforms.
    I mean, how could you? Washington wears their traditional colors no matter what.

Doesn't play some obscure random play from 30 years ago over and over like a little loser hick school.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

I mean, how could you? Washington wears their traditional colors no matter what.

Doesn't play some obscure random play from 30 years ago over and over like a little loser hick school.
    I wasn't aware that black was a traditional color of UW

And look at that, UW is wearing a black uniform when they played Oregon. They must have been worried about embarrassing themselves. It didn't work, they got their asses beat 45 - 24.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

They even wore their traditional purple chrome helmets last week.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

Tradition!!!!

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Even though I made some negative comments in another thread about this place, I'd be sad if the Duck Refuge was shut down. It's my go-to for all hawt uniform talk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

Even though I made some negative comments in another thread about this place, I'd be sad if the Duck Refuge was shut down. It's my go-to for all hawt uniform talk.

The uniform talk all originates from UW fans. They are so fixated on Oregon's uniforms they've come up with conspiracy theories about how they select them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

And now you know why this stupid Kunt has be dodging questions about his "theory" for 2 weeks. UW's "traditional" all black uniforms. And to think, Bill and the janitor were tonguing his ass in defense of this gibberish.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We?re playing against Arizona that game you fucking idiot 🤣
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

Tradition!!!!

@ Cal.

Man you guys are dumb.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

And look at that, UW is wearing a black uniform when they played Oregon. They must have been worried about embarrassing themselves. It didn't work, they got their asses beat 45 - 24.
    2013 was the only one off year that doesn't fit my theory, but at least there's purple there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

2013 was the only one off year that doesn't fit my theory, but at least there's purple there.
    And there is yellow there in the Oregon uniform and there wasn't a chance in hell that you were going to beat us that year and your claim about Washington wearing their "traditional colors no matter what" is complete bullshit.

Other than that, you fucking nailed it haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

And there is yellow there in the Oregon uniform and there wasn't a chance in hell that you were going to beat us that year and your claim about Washington wearing their "traditional colors no matter what" is complete bullshit.

Other than that, you fucking nailed it haie.
    There can be an outlier dude.

Deep breaths little bro. Breathe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW will win the CCG too

Tradition!!!!

@ Cal.

Man you guys are dumb.
    So you were worried about losing to Cal?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

We?re playing against Arizona that game you fucking idiot 🤣

So the "theory" only applies when Oregon and Washington are playing each other and only during the last 9 years? Why? If wearing all whites is "data" that shows a team is embarrassed about the possibility of losing that game why wouldn't that apply to all games? And why does it only cover the last 9 years? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Oregon has regularly been wearing non-traditional uniforms for nearly 20 years during a time when there wasn't a chance in hell they were going to lose to UW would it haie?