Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reporter Doesn't Realize He's Interviewing Adrian Peterson

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I met Billy Sims at a gas station north of Dallas in 1999. He comes up to me and tells me he ram out of gas and asks for a ride to another gas station as the one we’re at doesn’t have gas cans. I look at him kinda funny and he says “sorry, let me introduce myself, I’m Billy Sims.”

The name clicks but takes a second and he says, “yeah, that Billy Sims” and proceeds to pull out his NFL players association card.

Got a picture with him and we’re holding his Heisman trophy - he was on his way to Norman for some aluminum thing and had it in the back of his SUV.

CSB

Does aluminum thing = alumni thing?

Or was he an investor in Big Aluminum?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He wouldn't remember me but I interviewed Adrian Peterson once
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,297
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    He wouldn't know me but Adrian Peterson banged a couple of slutty divorcees in my neighborhood. One of them is supposedly banging Wayne Rooney now. CSB
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I met Billy Sims at a gas station north of Dallas in 1999. He comes up to me and tells me he ram out of gas and asks for a ride to another gas station as the one we’re at doesn’t have gas cans. I look at him kinda funny and he says “sorry, let me introduce myself, I’m Billy Sims.”

The name clicks but takes a second and he says, “yeah, that Billy Sims” and proceeds to pull out his NFL players association card.

Got a picture with him and we’re holding his Heisman trophy - he was on his way to Norman for some aluminum thing and had it in the back of his SUV.

CSB

Does aluminum thing = alumni thing?

Or was he an investor in Big Aluminum?
    Actually both. He was headed to an alumni thing to pitch his aluminum investment opportunity.