Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thinking about starting a podcast with someone from the Washington Pursuasion

2»

Comments

• SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    I always thought it was funny that when they made the Ghostbusters cartoon in the 80's they replaced Ernie Hudson with a gorilla.

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 819 Founders Club
    SkipBoyd said:

I always thought it was funny that when they made the Ghostbusters cartoon in the 80's they replaced Ernie Hudson with a gorilla.

82 Star Blazers > 86 Gorilla Ghostbusters

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,560 Founders Club
    SkipBoyd said:

Pretty sure this was a live action show before the Ghostbusters movies and cartoon
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Greetings now that we will be big 10 rivals next year lol I am looking for a cohost of a new podcast where I can bounce my Michigan haunches off of a co host about football and the new path forward in college football along with game predictions, recaps, and betting odds.

Holla. I’ll be happy to talk about the DWAGS. Multiple DWAGS.

Will be a hoot.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Greetings now that we will be big 10 rivals next year lol I am looking for a cohost of a new podcast where I can bounce my Michigan haunches off of a co host about football and the new path forward in college football along with game predictions, recaps, and betting odds.

Will be a hoot.
    I will listen the SECOND it drops.
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

Will be a hoot.
    I will listen the SECOND it drops.
    EPIC.

Somehow need to get DJ to see if I’m worthy first, you know, southern draw, slang, mucho rhetoric and all. May be tooooo much for yall’s ears.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    I’ll all for some good natured ribbing and friendly banter

I’ll all for some good natured ribbing and friendly banter

….and malarkey.

I’m all about some malarkey.

Might heard of me…kinda famous…