Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2024 B1G Schedule

13»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Other options:

Adidas-Nike Bowl
    Uncivil War
    Fido n Feathers Cup
    Atmospheric River Bowl
    Middle Finger Cup
    Columbia Bowl
    Huards and Herberts
    Convergence Zone Cup
    Rain Barrel Bowl
    In this Economy Cup

Why not just officialize "Hate Week"?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,584
    haie said:

I am so fucking sick of Iowa and all this "Hey isn't it funny that the o/u is 30 points for their game!!!" hipster bullshit from Stewart Mandel, Nicole Aurbach and the other B1G Athletic troglodytes that thinks it's funny and important to talk about them, that I am glad that we have the opportunity to go there and push their shit in and then wave at the kids.

Not surprised you’re not enjoying this story.

If you can’t find the humor or interest in a head coach hiring his own son and having to fire his own son because he can’t score 25 points a game in modern football after they made him write it into the contract, why do you even bother watching?

You seem like more of an NFL guy raging in the concourse because some other fat fuck is wearing the opposite jersey. Crashing to the floor and concussing yourself after slipping on ketchup while you’re both windmilling each other to no avail.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I am so fucking sick of Iowa and all this "Hey isn't it funny that the o/u is 30 points for their game!!!" hipster bullshit from Stewart Mandel, Nicole Aurbach and the other B1G Athletic troglodytes that thinks it's funny and important to talk about them, that I am glad that we have the opportunity to go there and push their shit in and then wave at the kids.

If you can’t find the humor or interest in a head coach hiring his own son and having to fire his own son because he can’t score 25 points a game in modern football after they made him write it into the contract, why do you even bother watching?

You seem like more of an NFL guy raging in the concourse because some other fat fuck is wearing the opposite jersey. Crashing to the floor and concussing yourself after slipping on ketchup while you’re both windmilling each other to no avail.
    Cool story.

Iowa is shitty and boring. The end.
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 914

Ohio State got it easy.

Second place to UW-boodger among upper half of B1G.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,822 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Envisioning this scenario, I laffed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,569 Founders Club
    Same

Technically gifted
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

haie said:

Envisioning this scenario, I laffed.
    He is describing every single duck fan that was in Seattle this year. Every. Single. One. I saw.