Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Posts from 2006 found

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    chuck said:

AOG,

Your desire for approval and recognition has touched me in a deep way.

brb, rbt

A stupid comment since I always speak my mind. I spent hours arguing with the posi d o o GS. Don't call me one. I'm not even a huskie fan any longer
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

AOG,

brb, rbt

A stupid comment since I always speak my mind. I spent hours arguing with the posi d o o GS. Don't call me one. I'm not even a huskie fan any longer
    Excellent. Keep going. Some of the perverted degenerates here can RBT all day if you keep giving them material.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,603 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

AOG,

brb, rbt

how do you have the time to do that in addition to psychoanalyzing this bored, Sigmund Freud?
    Look, I just said don't call me a doog. You persisted, so I posted some stuff from my old fights with the posi's, since people kept downvoting and trolling my comments about the old dawgman bored.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

Look, I just said don't call me a doog. You persisted, so I posted some stuff from my old fights with the posi's, since people kept downvoting and trolling my comments about the old dawgman bored.

Do you think you can get the members here to stop trolling you, downvoting your posts, and generally saying anything to fuck with you by showing how much it bugs you, arguing and starting your own threads about it?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    This thread is an abortion.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,603 Swaye's Wigwam

This thread is an abortion.

insult to abortions
    chuck said:

Do you think you can get the members here to stop trolling you, downvoting your posts, and generally saying anything to fuck with you by showing how much it bugs you, arguing and starting your own threads about it?

normally I don't give a flying fuck...
    I spent hours, hours, HOURS of wasted time, back when I really was a Husky fan, not a huskie, or whatever, when I was trying to buck the whole trend towards mediocritizing Husky football... so when some posters here claim 1) I did NOT know what was going on or even worse 2) am actually one of those persons I set out to try to change.... it pisses me off. That guy MT3Frank alone -- I must have spent days online listening to him tell me about what a Great Man Coach Willingham is.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I spent hours, hours, HOURS of wasted time, back when I really was a Husky fan, not a huskie, or whatever, when I was trying to buck the whole trend towards mediocritizing Husky football... so when some posters here claim 1) I did NOT know what was going on or even worse 2) am actually one of those persons I set out to try to change.... it pisses me off. That guy MT3Frank alone -- I must have spent days online listening to him tell me about what a Great Man Coach Willingham is.

You were fighting the doogs before it was cool?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    AoG is has surpassed HeNeedsMoreTim, CollegeDoog and Legion of Spooge territory in this thread.