Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I’m hearing…

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,581
    edited October 2023

I hearing this whole college football thing is maybe too much for a lot of you to handle.

Says the fanbase that thinks they are better than a team they lost to...twice in a row
    You’ve only further proved my point.

Who fucking cares what an alleged fan base thinks? Also maybe they’re right. Who gives a fuck?

In a month we’ll have all the answers.

All you have to do is wait.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Is UW playing SC?

Not sure UW has enough healthy players. We’ve been waiting for your latest injury report.

If you can’t score at will on SC with injuries, you should give up on football.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

Oregons win at Utah was the greatest regular season win in history.

If they played their A game instead of their A- game a couple weeks ago they might have tied Washington and went to overtime.

Their unnamed depth players are better.

They’re more balanced. 50/50 = Greatness

When and if they meet again in the Championship game and if Washington STILL manages to win… Oregon is the better and more BALANCED team.

#BALANCE

#nothingelsematters

Your entire fanbase will commit seppuku if UW drops a bunch of games and doesn't make the conference championship game buddy.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Is UW playing SC?

Not sure UW has enough healthy players. We’ve been waiting for your latest injury report.

Your fandom
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam

I hearing this whole college football thing is maybe too much for a lot of you to handle.

Says the fanbase that thinks they are better than a team they lost to...twice in a row

Who fucking cares what an alleged fan base thinks? Also maybe they’re right. Who gives a fuck?

Sir, this is a football message board
    Just put yourself in a coma till mid January and see how it played out when you wake up
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Is UW playing SC?

Your fandom
    My fans hate football.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Is UW playing SC?

Your fandom
    My fans hate football.
    And life for that matter.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,581

Sir, this is a football message board
    Would have been a great first response.

Not WELL SCODUX69 THINKS OREGON IS BETTER!!1!1
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

USC has circled this game on the schedule. They have to win to save the program. The line is too close because smart money knows something. No way USC can win at Oregon next week. This is it

Colin and Joel Klatt

DeBoer has won 15 in a row.

Jenn Cohen and a QB with painted nails arent stopping the Penix
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Teams are getting tight at the thought of Washington
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

USC has circled this game on the schedule. They have to win to save the program. The line is too close because smart money knows something. No way USC can win at Oregon next week. This is it

Colin and Joel Klatt

I know you’re being sarcastic but Cohen isn’t on the team (if she was, she’d play offense according to Kim) and the painted nails QB doesn’t play defense.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam

Colin and Joel Klatt

USC doesn't appear to have any real advantage playing at home. If anything it seems like LA players on the visiting teams get juiced up more.

49 points to Cal. Hopefully the players know that their defense isn't good enough to go anywhere but a CCG loss and mail it in.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam

Teams are getting tight at the thought of Washington

https://youtu.be/l4Qkd9KliBw?si=jFMv6-MXw5t1Qadv