Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Playoff Predictor

2»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,924 Founders Club

TheHB said:

Right now, most of the "smart guys" have UW vs. Air Force in the the Fiesta Bowl.

That would suck all kinds of donkey balls.

My childhood best fren went to the Air Force Academy, so I would at least have the opportunity to trash talk with her.

But yeah, otherwise donkey balls.
    Pics?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

My favorite narrative which hasn't emerged in shitting on UW for winning ugly...well, if Oregon lost to UW, then maybe Oregon isn't that great either?

Oregon gave him that spleen contusion too late.
    When our players get hurt they hide it and win. What do Oregon players do?

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Just win out. WA may can lose one but absolutely has to win the PAC as a 1 loss team to get a date with the DAWGS. Or their future rivals. Or the Semenoles. They may can lose one but that’s it. And it need not be that PACCG.

HTH
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

Just win out. WA may can lose one but absolutely has to win the PAC as a 1 loss team to get a date with the DAWGS. Or their future rivals. Or the Semenoles. They may can lose one but that’s it. And it need not be that PACCG.

HTH

"May can"

They can 100% lose one and still get in, and it can even be the Pac12 championship game as long as it's not to another 1 loss Pac12 team.

hth
    HTH.

HTH.

Cute.

Depends. Bully. Don’t lose. Depends on who they may lose to. Wanna get in a twist with the CFP committee with an undefeated FSU and a 1 loss TX if they win out? Not to mention the BIG Champ and SEC?

Like I Said.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,594 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

HTH.

HTH.

Cute.

Depends. Bully. Don’t lose. Depends on who they may lose to. Wanna get in a twist with the CFP committee with an undefeated FSU and a 1 loss TX if they win out? Not to mention the BIG Champ and SEC?

Like I Said.

I don't think anyone on the bored is remotely worried about Texas finishing with one loss. We know who their coach is and have seen his fine work at failing upwards while always losing 4+ games per year up close.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club

ESPN still taking uncle Phil’s money

The Nike ad spend is the best PR campaign a college program has ever run.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,157
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

HTH

"May can"

They can 100% lose one and still get in, and it can even be the Pac12 championship game as long as it's not to another 1 loss Pac12 team.

hth
    Which 0 loss team would UW be losing to in the P12 CG?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

My favorite narrative which hasn't emerged in shitting on UW for winning ugly...well, if Oregon lost to UW, then maybe Oregon isn't that great either?

Oregon gave him that spleen contusion too late.
    When our players get hurt they hide it and win. What do Oregon players do?
    They fake the injury, roll on the ground forgetting which leg was hurt, and pray for a last drive miracle.
    Don't forget fuck up and lose.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,263 Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

ESPN still taking uncle Phil’s money

The Nike ad spend is the best PR campaign a college program has ever run.
    Still can't go on 247 or ESPN without getting giant Bodacious (worst campaign ever btw other than Bark For Sark) ads. Glad they're not playing for clicks though.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,394 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

HTH

edited November 2023

Georgia and Bama at one loss each

Winner of Ohio State and Michigan

Unbeaten Washington

81 percent chance

Good prediction.

However I don’t think it’s going to turn out that way.

Can’t depend on it. FSU May be unbeaten and BIG 12 May a one loss winner.

Best pull for everyone against FSU and LSU to win out.