Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matthew Perry sells the couch.

2»

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Friends was a show for women.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I wonder if he ever bagged Jen, Courtney, or Lisa?

A bun dance?

Or perhaps it was David or Matt?

No, but he bagged Julia Roberts (who was a guest star).
    Who hasn't?

Not me of course other than maybe an imaginary time or two as a yute. I do remember her on a talk show, maybe Arsenio Hall, where the host ribbed her about her reputation for making the rounds in Hollywood. She laughed and joked about it and didn't deny it.

Bullshit. I'd agree, but we're talking Hollywood here. Matthew Perry? Come on! She was near goddess tier, and I was right here awaiting her call.
    Sitting by the phone waiting for someone to call just leads to you seeing your crush announcing their engagement to somebody else on Twitter and then you rage cancelling your subscription to the Seattle Times.

I mean, Matthew Perry was funny, attractive, and on one of the most popular shows on television.
    Disagree, but that was the joke anyways.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,099
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the subject of Julia Roberts. Of course she went though a lot of men after she got hollowed out by Liam Neeson’s Evian bottle sized cock. She was chasing the dragon for the big D.

I heard donkeys travel from Mexico to watch Liam Neeson have sex.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

chuck said:

I wonder if he ever bagged Jen, Courtney, or Lisa?

A bun dance?

Or perhaps it was David or Matt?

No, but he bagged Julia Roberts (who was a guest star).
    Who hasn't?

Not me of course other than maybe an imaginary time or two as a yute. I do remember her on a talk show, maybe Arsenio Hall, where the host ribbed her about her reputation for making the rounds in Hollywood. She laughed and joked about it and didn't deny it.

Bullshit. I'd agree, but we're talking Hollywood here. Matthew Perry? Come on! She was near goddess tier, and I was right here awaiting her call.
    Sitting by the phone waiting for someone to call just leads to you seeing your crush announcing their engagement to somebody else on Twitter and then you rage cancelling your subscription to the Seattle Times.

I mean, Matthew Perry was funny, attractive, and on one of the most popular shows on television.
    Let's be real though. Friends was a vapid, stupid show.
    Spoken like a true Seinfeld fan.

I was a fan of both shows, they actually were more similar than the two fan bases cared to admit, though in my mind Seinfeld was superior.

Friends was vapid, and stupid, but quite honestly that’s what I liked about it. It was television’s version of comfort food.

Now *that* show was some good television. I honestly quote The Sopranos more than Friends or Seinfeld combined.