Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Stanford Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sources said:

SECisKing said:

STG they're playing with fire these last two games, they're taking an L at least once before Cuog

1-3 finish. I think they win one of OSU, USC, and Utah then lose to the coug with nothing to play for
    It looks like Penix may have shaken off some of his yips. If that’s the case, it’s a 2-2 or 3-1 finish
    Please note, that was the 126th ranked defense in the nation Penix was going against tonight
    But we got their best game, right?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SECisKing said:

STG they're playing with fire these last two games, they're taking an L at least once before Cuog

1-3 finish. I think they win one of OSU, USC, and Utah then lose to the coug with nothing to play for
    And loose against Air Force in the IDGAF bowl
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    What another fucking sweat.... Go Dawgs. Same time next week bros.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    Founders Club
    The best the offense looked was when Penix spread the ball around. Finally, later in the game, he hit Westover, Culp, Bernard. They moved the ball. Of course the turnovers came into play with a shitty pass and poor ball control. But even in the Oregon game he was myopically focused on Rome and Polk unnecessarily so. Got to spread it around
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    The offense finally started looking like itself, then dealt with fuck ups. Scored 42, should have had 56.

Terrible game by the offense for much of it, but thought they at least showed signs that they can play at a high-level if they get their shit together.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,155
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You fucking people.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    biak1 said:

UW will lose to USC, beat Utah, lose to Beav, beat Wazzu.

No one cares or asked, but if Oregon wins out at 8-1 and UW loses their road gaymes and Beavlet just loses at Ducks, Beavis wins a 3 way tiebreaker over 7-2 UW and USC for CCG.
    If Beav wins out, 7-2 UW would win a 3 way with 7-2 USC and Oregon for a rematch with Babushka.

a 3 or 4 way tie at 7-2 at the top likely puts UW and Oregon in a rematch.

USC of course is playing like a team likely to lose another game or two...just not to UW.

FYFMFE

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I honestly don’t see them beating the Beavs. My inner doog can see them beating USC, I’m not too worried about Utah and WSU. I’d take 1 loss to Beavlett and make the CCG.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

SECisKing said:

It looks like Penix may have shaken off some of his yips. If that’s the case, it’s a 2-2 or 3-1 finish
    That’s the only positive from this game. He looked better tonight than he did against ASU. Hit the nice deep ball, made some good back shoulder throws, and actually scored some fucking points. Stanford is dreck, but at least the offense showed some life
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    dtd said:

Imagine being UW fan and blaming the offense in a 42-33 win. I hope Don James comes back to life and eats your brains.

Offense was great.

If they had just decided to pass the ball from play 1 instead of do something they can't... they win by 30. And by 30, I mean 63-33... and we're not all up in arms.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

Imagine being UW fan and blaming the offense in a 42-33 win. I hope Don James comes back to life and eats your brains.

brains?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    the OL is absolute shit....wtf happened?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,501
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

I blame the whole team and coaching staff. Everyone was to blame.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yeah, off topic, but for all of you whining about Brando and Tillman?, Rod Gilmore and some high school level play by play guy is doing the Beavis/AZ game. It's beyond cringe.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

the OL is absolute shit....wtf happened?

Haven't been able to run block all season long. Pass blocking was far better today than last week. Albeit I didn't start watching until the 4th quarter.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    Founders Club
    Can’t we just be happy that we’re 8-0? What happened the last time we were 8-0 going into USC week?

BrownSocks30yrdSack.gif
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,155
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

brains?
    figuratively