Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No more byes

QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
I think playing a team after their bye makes a big difference. Luckily, none of our remaining opponents have a bye before us.

Our health hasn’t been great, but at least everyone else will be banged up too.

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know I sound like a fucking doog but that shit had me a little worried all week leading up. We're lucky ASU was extra shitty because it could have been a disaster if they were a decent team.

It's shit like that why you hate the conference. They had to know UW was going to be coming off a bloodbath emotional game against Oregon and their opponent coming off a bye would be an advantage.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 819 Founders Club

I know I sound like a fucking doog but that shit had me a little worried all week leading up. We're lucky ASU was extra shitty because it could have been a disaster if they were a decent team.

It's shit like that why you hate the conference. They had to know UW was going to be coming off a bloodbath emotional game against Oregon and their opponent coming off a bye would be an advantage.

I think that’s giving the Larry Scott’s of the world too much credit. They are too busy doing blow off SF homeless hookers tits to have clue about bye weeks. Also they don’t give a shit which is why the conference failed.

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are missing the point

Wet dark team off bye Penix hurt can't run the ball can't stop the run every disaster scenario that's been put forth here and it's 7 and fucking 0

I do laugh that it felt like everything that could gone wrong did and they still won by 8
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hurtful to @PurpleJ in my opinion.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

I think that’s giving the Larry Scott’s of the world too much credit. They are too busy doing blow off SF homeless hookers tits to have clue about bye weeks. Also they don’t give a shit which is why the conference failed.

I'm not tin foil hat enough to think they did it on purpose. I'm sure they just lean on things are real hard because we have to maintain rivalries with Notre Dame no one gives a fuck about shit. I just think they're stupid and Jen or someone wasn't strong or smart enough to fight it.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't care about the Heisman but this squad will keep winning

I rather have a Heisman than another first round playoff ass blast.

Not sure how to gauge this teams ceiling currently but irregardless Penix can still win the Heisman.

Obviously abundance win and Heisman would be best.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,595

RTD said:

I'm not tin foil hat enough to think they did it on purpose. I'm sure they just lean on things are real hard because we have to maintain rivalries with Notre Dame no one gives a fuck about shit. I just think they're stupid and Jen or someone wasn't strong or smart enough to fight it.
    They have to schedule someone and it could have been Utah so I'm glad it wasn't.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter

I think playing a team after their bye makes a big difference. Luckily, none of our remaining opponents have a bye before us.

Our health hasn’t been great, but at least everyone else will be banged up too.

I’m going to be a broken record on this but USC would get a bye before the P12 title game.

Oregon and Or St would have 1 more day of rest than us.

I think late in the season it’s super important.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam
    USC isn’t making the title game.
  • Bucky Irving out for the year.