Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened vs ASU

I was able to catch your game after we destroyed MSU by 49 points, 7 more than you guys but I won't hold it against you....ha!

That game against ASU was weird and there was not reason for it, it reminds me of many games we see against teams like Iowa, Wisconsin, and Nebraska at times some teams just can't mentally get right in certain matchups. We used to say where I am from that a team like that wouldn't be getting grandmas cream pies which are a treat around here, and boy did that ever play out. Penix looks hurt to me and if it is his ribs that will not get better and teams are going to target him on that weakness. That defense of yours is really struggling to make a play, you guys have yet to even recover a fumble this year and you rarely force the other team in to bad decisions, it seems the other teams you play seem hell bent on making bad decisions on their own...Oregon.

What is the deal with the double reverses to the short side of the field on short yardage, it is like your OC is playing Madden with nothing at stake. some of the playcalls for a few weeks have really started to perplex me an I wonder if he is starting to believe all his own hype and feel invincible against anyone.

What is it with PAC 12 teams and the desert, that is some weird stuff.

Comments