Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meesh and Mohammed

have permission to shove Ryan Grubb in a locker and lock the key.

JFC. Don't you want to be a head coach?

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    jecornel said:

Grubb is displaying some serious mental issues. Coaching isn’t for everyone

everyone been sucking him off, but i have been calling him out for the past 3 weeks. dude seriously needs to get his head out of his ass
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

everyone been sucking him off, but i have been calling him out for the past 3 weeks. dude seriously needs to get his head out of his ass
    I was going to make the OP "Do we still care if Grubb leaves?"

FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

he can fuck to alabama if he wants to. is it that hard to fucking call a game against a team that is blitzing the whole time. Also Huff needs to get fucked
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    Elijah Jackson as well

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

he can fuck to alabama if he wants to. is it that hard to fucking call a game against a team that is blitzing the whole time. Also Huff needs to get fucked
    I think its Tim for another handle change, my friend.
    almost there...
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

Grubb seemed to get on calling dives straight into ASU blitzes. Over and over.
    doogville said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

Grubb seemed to get on calling dives straight into ASU blitzes. Over and over.
    at some point boner needs to take over the play calling duties
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    FREE PALESTINE
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    “ is it that hard to fucking call a game against a team that is blitzing the whole time. Also Huff needs to get fucked”

Amazing lack of perspective to have not made the adjustments to negate the blitzing defense… one of most miserable in game failure to respond I’ve ever seen…. The players on offense shud be pissed about that but their failure to execute was also legendary