Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

lil bro what's up with those uniforms?

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon wore white bird shit with chrome helmets just in case they got embarrassed and created a huge program defining moment.

Completely intentional and that's what happened. Now you just see Odunze standing over some player with a random white uniform.

But boblet still thinks we?re the "little bros". Fucking retard.

They wore their actual school colors when they were at home against Wazzu. :D

The jokes just write themselves at this point.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Oregon wore white bird shit with chrome helmets just in case they got embarrassed and created a huge program defining moment.

Completely intentional and that's what happened. Now you just see Odunze standing over some player with a random white uniform.

So mad about the uniforms they have conspiracy theories.

Wonderful. Imagine going through life like this.

#listofgrievances
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

#listofgrievances
    I just list some facts and your immediate reaction every time is "LOL TRIGGERED BY UNIFORMS"

Because you can't defend any of it.
  • Options
    haie said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you look it up, it isn't a hard pattern to find Mike.

You have to put the poms poms down for a minute though.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

• Options
    He’s got you at #2. Not exactly something to sneeze at.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL...........................

Oregon moves up to #1 by making the cuogs, who have been the worst team in the Pac 12 for the last 2 weeks, look competent in Autzen.

Biggest fucking retard cheerleader fanbase.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

Biggest fucking retard cheerleader fanbase.

Literally arguing against a Twitter fan power ranking.

In October.

#listofgrievances
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I actually thought the alt unis were cool ... for once.

I thought they were fine, I just like the hypocrisy of trashing Oregon for their "costumes" when UW does the exact same thing. I guess they must copy Oregon the right way.
    Who copies bird shit uniforms?

Dude, can you even seal the box on the Kraft macaroni and cheese in San Jose? I may have overestimated what you actually do for a living.
    lil bro copies everything Oregon does. And when that doesn't work, it's on to the Academic smack talk and pretending that the white trash that lives in Washington is waaaaay different from the white trash that lives in Oregon.
    The white trash in Washington doesn't even know where UW is.

The white trash from Oregon posts on their opponent's message board daily and is upset that the school that is superior to them in every way beats their ass despite not having a pro sports owner.

Facts.
    The white trash in Washington fills the 300 level at Husky Stadium, just as the white trash in Oregon occupy the upper rim at Autzen.

Pretending differently isn’t going to change reality, big guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I thought they were fine, I just like the hypocrisy of trashing Oregon for their "costumes" when UW does the exact same thing. I guess they must copy Oregon the right way.

Dude, can you even seal the box on the Kraft macaroni and cheese in San Jose? I may have overestimated what you actually do for a living.
    lil bro copies everything Oregon does. And when that doesn't work, it's on to the Academic smack talk and pretending that the white trash that lives in Washington is waaaaay different from the white trash that lives in Oregon.

The white trash from Oregon posts on their opponent's message board daily and is upset that the school that is superior to them in every way beats their ass despite not having a pro sports owner.

Facts.
    The white trash in Washington fills the 300 level at Husky Stadium, just as the white trash in Oregon occupy the upper rim at Autzen.

I'm sure you've taken the time to leave your "box suite" and actually verify that.

Wave those pom poms fag.
  • Options
    It seems like maybe they haven’t moved onto USC.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Don’t forget they released a “viral” Penix Heisman campaign video a couple weeks ago and all started gagging on new AD cock.

#gettingclicks
    lil bro has got to lil bro.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

haie said:

#listofgrievances
    I just list some facts and your immediate reaction every time is "LOL TRIGGERED BY UNIFORMS"

Because you can't defend any of it.
    Yeah, he is just listing "facts."

• Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Facts, man facts!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Facts.

Yeah but their white trash is better than our white trash.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

I believe they wore those egg shell unis against Colorado last year. Must have been because they were worried they might get embarrassed and create a huge program defining moment.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

I believe they wore those egg shell unis against Colorado last year. Must have been because they were worried they might get embarrassed and create a huge program defining moment.

Check the patterns.