Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Duck fans

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,800
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited October 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
We won the fucking game. Two years in a row.

Shut the fuck up about hypotheticals you fucking losers. Embarrassing.

Beat us on the field not in message board circle jerks. Dumb fuck gas pumping retards. Christ.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Duck fans would have spent more time practicing their wheel routes instead of poasting so much they could have won that game.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 762
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    As a native Washingtonian living in Oregon I am currently thriving in this brief window of time in which I am one of a select few who knows how to pump his own gas. Us non professionals have been allowed to do it since August.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

This morning in the grocery store an old lady told me she didn't like my hat, but nice win.

Pics?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    if jalen was healthy...we blow them fuck out. that fucker hopefully get healthy soon
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

if jalen was healthy...we blow them fuck out. that fucker hopefully get healthy soon

It was a dirty hit. At least that’s what duck fans would say for the next year.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

You know what the UW fanbase did when Petersen choked away two games against Mario fucking Cristobal? We blamed Petersen and our own loser fucking program. We were the problem.

You cunts have a lot to fucking learn. I hope we can help by winning another 10 in a row.

Every duck poaster I've read on this board has blamed Lanning and/or Stein.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

You know what the UW fanbase did when Petersen choked away two games against Mario fucking Cristobal? We blamed Petersen and our own loser fucking program. We were the problem.

You cunts have a lot to fucking learn. I hope we can help by winning another 10 in a row.

Not talking about you guys
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

flatus said:

If I remember correctly, Mario used to go for it on key fourth downs against UW. He also had terrible play calling. Yet, he still won. I think it was because he was going against gutless Petersen.
    I think it was more because he went against Jacob eason and Dylan Morris
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

flatus said:

If I remember correctly, Mario used to go for it on key fourth downs against UW. He also had terrible play calling. Yet, he still won. I think it was because he was going against gutless Petersen.
    I think it was more because he went against Jacob eason and Dylan Morris
    He beat Browning and UW in 2018 in OT

After our kicker missed the gimme game winner
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,609
    Founders Club

This morning in the grocery store an old lady told me she didn't like my hat, but nice win.

I replied with Winners Win!

At least you didn't call her a bearded cunt
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,609
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

It was a dirty hit. At least that’s what duck fans would say for the next year.
    The hit on turd Fergusons left knee, I mean right hamstring was vicious.
    YBE