Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Queefing something out of that twat of mine

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Good luck if you can’t feel good as a Husky fan after that.

Race told me this season is what the HBs were made for. True?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Good luck with what?
    Wallowing in crankass Damone-like misery?
    I live in a perpetual state of self wallowing misery.

Knew here?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Good luck with what?
    Wallowing in crankass Damone-like misery?
    I live in a perpetual state of self wallowing misery.

Knew here?
    No and I’m different from Race because I like to tell people how to think.

There’s plenty of time to review all the shitty parts of UW’s play. The day after beating your biggest rival is too soon.
    Good luck with the whole telling people how to think thing.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    I was there. I couldn't handle the ups and downs but it was the exact game I expected. I don't trust our d enough to blow out a team with an offense like oregon.

That said, If we get McMillan and Bernard back with Jackson now healthy, I think we punt or get stopped less than we did yesterday.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm mad too, but glad to have escaped the depression and dejection that would have come from pissing that game away.

UW won because they have the better QB, better coach, and were playing at home. That's what I thought would happen and it did. It is what it is.

Bottom line for me is that UW could have fucking boatraced Oregon if they cash in one TD up 29-18. Hell, even a field goal would have been great.

Burn some clock and make Oregon try to score fast.

UW was controlling the game in the 3rd, that's what I'll remember too. UW is flawed but the ceiling is still really high.

Grubb took the shot to Odunze to do it. He had a half a step. Penix just overthrew. Oregon has irrational confidence though. I still think they would have roared right back and quickly cut it to a three-point game.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

I'm mad too, but glad to have escaped the depression and dejection that would have come from pissing that game away.

UW won because they have the better QB, better coach, and were playing at home. That's what I thought would happen and it did. It is what it is.

Bottom line for me is that UW could have fucking boatraced Oregon if they cash in one TD up 29-18. Hell, even a field goal would have been great.

Burn some clock and make Oregon try to score fast.

UW was controlling the game in the 3rd, that's what I'll remember too. UW is flawed but the ceiling is still really high.

Grubb took the shot to Odunze to do it. He had a half a step. Penix just overthrew. Oregon has irrational confidence though. I still think they would have roared right back and quickly cut it to a three-point game.
    I don't think they would have roared back. Take some time off and start the 4th with a two TD or more lead forces Oregon to have Nix throw downfield consistently. Oregon does not want Nix doing that.

Much harder for running teams to have comeback wins.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    in a tight game, we got a penix and they don't
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Canadawg said:

TheHB said:

Race told me this season is what the HBs were made for. True?
    Yes

There will be plenty of bad years to come

I think this is one of the rare ones. I know Penix is

I'm not telling anyone how to think. Winning is stressful and most of us are out of shape at big time football fandom
    it crazy to think just two years ago we had to deal with slick Jimmy, now we got to enjoy some of the most fun husky football. We will likely yo suck next year, but who gives a fuck. Going to enjoy the shit out of this year.
    DeBoer is incapable of sucking.

Covid year Fresno doesnt count
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sitting at 6-0 is an odd time to be pissed off.

I have quite a bit of experience in the field of being pissed off and I wasn't feeling any of that after the game.

You have any beaches close by?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

I was at a party watching it. We? were lit up and had a fucking blast. Should have gone to the game.

Deboner is ice cold and Penix is as gifted a passer as I've ever seen this side of the NFL. Kid is fucking nails. His bow and arrow thing is perfect for what how he spins it.

I wanted to go and was only an hour away, in Renton. But I was corching a soccer game. In the lowest division in a soccer state, no less. You have to take that seriously. Had I booked it straight from one game to the other, I probably could have made it by halftime and paid $600 for three boys that don't care and I to sit in the nosebleeds. Didn't sound too appealing, and the game would be mostly over if I drove home, so the decision was made to distract them with a nearby arcade so I could watch some fuckin' football. The boys' parents understood.
    I am sooo glad my soccer days are over. One of Ds played in college. Although she did very well and all that, by the time it was done it was like that feeling you have when after being hot and sweaty for a long time you can take off the wool sweater you've been wearing. I was like, "FINALLY!!!!! I can stop pretending to give a shit about this sport."

I do appreciate it more than I did, but I was done with it and the people who surround the game.
    Hard not to take that personally.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Nix outplayed Penix, except when he didn’t. You can’t fix the depth or athleticism on d but you can fix the fucking tackling. Maybe the boyz were a little cocky coming off the big win against BYE.

Apparently, Bucky Irving is good. I’d like to know how many broken tackles and yards after initial contact he had.

(Paging Rushing Stats Superiority Guy)