Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon fans celebrating their victory. Looking forward to assured National Championship game

Oregon and UW Are hands down the two best teams in the PAC!

Oregon out performed UW and Bo had a more complete day than Penix,,,

The PAC-12 refs should be fired on TV ! Nix was hit on the damn ground!

That said,,,,, I'm not disappointed at all!

Best dress rehearsal EVER! We have their timing and we can get to Penix!

UW will have fits in Corvalis with their run D and no way the Williams media circus world will let UW win in LA....

I expect to see UW again very soon and this time we'll go to the playoffs and they'll be heading to another bowl game.... You could see it in their coaches eyes... DeBoer knows that poor coaching decisions on our part, lost that game, not talent and you could also see in Penix's eyes on the sideline he knew it too! Beating us twice wont happen!

Go DUCKS!!!!

I've been thinking about this for a while and todays game doesn't change my opinion. Oregon is good enough the win the National Championship this year. Physically they are a handful and they've got playmakers in lots of places. I'm not sure if they're ready to go toe to toe with Georgia or Ohio State every week but I feel like if they played a 3 or 5 game series like other sports that Oregon could win one. Its not an unreasonable goal

This team is 100% able to win the natty. To me this loss doesn't change that. If they win out, they wlll be in the CCG (expect double digit point spreads for every game remaining). They'll be favored by 2.5 in that one if it were played today and I think they cover

I wouldn’t wanna play Oregon from here on out if I was anyone…. Bo will be on a mission

If we win out from here, this will go down in UO-lore

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

TL:DR

I dated a girl named Bo once. She was a fag.

Pics?
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    RoadTrip said:

TL:DR

I dated a girl named Bo once. She was a fag.

Pics?
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,523 Swaye's Wigwam
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,912 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I believe this stage is called "bartering."

The next stage is take a swan dive off the aurora st bridge.
    Avenue. C’mon Man!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,348

I believe this stage is called "bartering."

Or is it bargaining?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    The celebration is getting even more intense today

"When you watched the second half of that game and the way we got to Penix and the red zone shut down our D put on Penix, THOSE FUSKIES were scared! You saw it in DeBoer's eyes and in Penix's face on the sideline. Dan may have cost us the game two years in a row but we have UW's timing now and they know it! There is no doubt that UW has an electric offense, I took heat for saying that earlier this month and was proved correct BUT our D can get to Penix and I know when we play them again this year, we'll beat them by 10 and go to the playoffs!

UW will lose in Corvalis and Oregon can run the rest of their schedule!

Oregon MUST KNOW we are the best team who gave away this game, that's different from losing to a better team!"

"From this game. I understand they are "more on the map" then they were, but like last year, will it result in numbers? Meanwhile, we have yet another 5star coming in for a visit. They can take Debour and his lack of recruiting, and we can have lanning, as he learns on the job. Coach Debour has like 15 years of age and experience on Dan, yet we outgain their vaunted offense and we kind of handed them the game, once again. We will live for greater times while WA struggles to bring in the pieces (after Penix- who has had the same offensive system for many years). Better hope the portal is really good to them, as this is their year, but after, dark days ahead with the current roster. I like to play the long game when looking at our programs. And if they do not see a big boost from this game, they really are failing as a program. Just Monday prospective.

Go read the dawgman recruiting update today. Bunch of 3 stars with comments while the big boys who were there didnt really comment. My big fear wasn't the loss, but rather UW gaining recruiting momentum, and at best, they will see some bump in 25. 2024 is dead in the water for them."
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,848 Swaye's Wigwam

"When you watched the second half of that game and the way we got to Penix and the red zone shut down our D put on Penix, THOSE FUSKIES were scared! You saw it in DeBoer's eyes and in Penix's face on the sideline. Dan may have cost us the game two years in a row but we have UW's timing now and they know it! There is no doubt that UW has an electric offense, I took heat for saying that earlier this month and was proved correct BUT our D can get to Penix and I know when we play them again this year, we'll beat them by 10 and go to the playoffs!

Oregon MUST KNOW we are the best team who gave away this game, that's different from losing to a better team!"

"From this game. I understand they are "more on the map" then they were, but like last year, will it result in numbers? Meanwhile, we have yet another 5star coming in for a visit. They can take Debour and his lack of recruiting, and we can have lanning, as he learns on the job. Coach Debour has like 15 years of age and experience on Dan, yet we outgain their vaunted offense and we kind of handed them the game, once again. We will live for greater times while WA struggles to bring in the pieces (after Penix- who has had the same offensive system for many years). Better hope the portal is really good to them, as this is their year, but after, dark days ahead with the current roster. I like to play the long game when looking at our programs. And if they do not see a big boost from this game, they really are failing as a program. Just Monday prospective.

Go read the dawgman recruiting update today. Bunch of 3 stars with comments while the big boys who were there didnt really comment. My big fear wasn't the loss, but rather UW gaining recruiting momentum, and at best, they will see some bump in 25. 2024 is dead in the water for them."

#rootedinsubstance
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,915 Swaye's Wigwam

You don’t see any truth there? To say this guys 100% wrong doesn’t work for me.

He’s a duck, fuck em, but he has some valid poonts. It’s well documented that I’ve been concerned about their star staking. A well coached team didn’t push udub to the brink, a talent stacked team did.

He’s right about the doogman updates as well.

Courtney needs to quit fucking around and earn his keep. Hopefully the new Ad can find the resources to make it work.

The long game comment is a fucking shit loser comment.

We do need some bad asses coming through the portal. Again, find more resources.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,975 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

@DerekJohnson - the next worthless Oregon fan that signs up for the site or Damone alt should be forced to have this gentleman’s photo as their avatar.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam

We should assign stars to coaches so they can lament the fact we have a 5* coach while theirs is a 2* coach