Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rest of the way

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Oregon outplayed my expectations today. Players showed the fuck out. My concern is always Lanning.

I’m utterly confused by this fucking idiot. He’s built a talented well balanced team but he can’t help but outthink the game and burn the fucker down for clicks.

Hope UW loses a couple (which they won’t) because they appear to be the only team that can beat Oregon when Oregon is at their best.

At the same time I wouldn’t mind watching these two play again for the league in Las Vegas. Another fight to the death is how this should all end.

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

Oregon outplayed my expectations today. Players showed the fuck out. My concern is always Lanning.

I’m utterly confused by this fucking idiot. He’s built a talented well balanced team but he can’t help but outthink the game and burn the fucker down for clicks.

Hope UW loses a couple (which they won’t) because they appear to be the only team that can beat Oregon when Oregon is at their best.

At the same time I wouldn’t mind watching these two play again for the league in Las Vegas. Another fight to the death is how this should all end.

Near zero chance of a rematch even though it would be the proper way to turn off the lights of the Pac-12 conference.

Lanning is incapable of comprehending cumulative risk assessment when faced with high-risk, high-reward calls.
  • Options
    Probably right.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    flatus said:

Near zero chance of a rematch even though it would be the proper way to turn off the lights of the Pac-12 conference.

Lanning is incapable of comprehending cumulative risk assessment when faced with high-risk, high-reward calls.
    Oregon needs UW to win out to have a shot at a rematch. It will guarantee everyone else has at least 2 losses, allowing Oregon to slip up again somewhere and sneak in as long as they beat usc and osu
  • Options
    This is when we start to talk about this stuff and then it never happens because everyone loses…

But

If UW and UO win out and UO manages to outdo Lannings fuckwittery and beats UW in Vegas…

I see both in the playoff.

Maybe we should concentrate on WSU first though.com.

I have a hard time seeing UO win out but not out of the question.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @haie’s cousin fucking alter ego is back.
  • Options
    Trust him guys he’s “100% responsible” and then proceeds to justify his horrible decisions before half and at the end.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    Founders Club
    The rest of the way 🤭 homeless Mike can find a silver lining in anything can’t he? Get fucked losers, there is no rest of the way. This team will fold faster than @46XiJCAB wife when around some BBC
  • Options

The rest of the way 🤭 homeless Mike can find a silver lining in anything can’t he? Get fucked losers, there is no rest of the way. This team will fold faster than @46XiJCAB wife when around some BBC

Your cousin is calling for more, BillyBob.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Oregon faked another injury #strategy
  • Options
    “BillyBoy, cousin BillyBob……..”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

When they went down by 11 and were showing no ability to even slow UW down I penciled this one in as an L. Loved their fight in clawing their way back and even taking the lead.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

When?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Which time would you like me to point out?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Ferguson. Stupid take. They were moving the ball and had uw on their heels. They didn’t need to stop play.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Ferguson. Stupid take. They were moving the ball and had uw on their heels. They didn’t need to stop play.
    Little guy, #5, faked an injury in the first half while UW was driving in the red zone. He made zero plays today, but did fake an injury.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe Bo Nix can take the kick next time *snicker*
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Little guy, #5, faked an injury in the first half while UW was driving in the red zone. He made zero plays today, but did fake an injury.
    Tears of a clown.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    Happy as your wife’s clam after a trip to Poundtown by anyone not named you ☺️
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    Happy as your wife’s clam after a trip to Poundtown by anyone not named you ☺️
    I thought you left?

Haie, it’s funny how you start as FTJ and then announced you’re leaving only to realize if you do and immediately show up as @haie it will look suspicious.

Good grief you’re so sad.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ryan Grubb tried his absolute best to gift you the game, McMillan didn't even play, and you still lost.

Disrupt the norm.