Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rest of the way

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The rest of the way 🤭 homeless Mike can find a silver lining in anything can’t he? Get fucked losers, there is no rest of the way. This team will fold faster than @46XiJCAB wife when around some BBC

Your cousin is calling for more, BillyBob.
    Oregon faked another injury #strategy
    When?
    Ferguson. Stupid take. They were moving the ball and had uw on their heels. They didn’t need to stop play.
    Little guy, #5, faked an injury in the first half while UW was driving in the red zone. He made zero plays today, but did fake an injury.
    Tears of a clown.
    Happy as your wife’s clam after a trip to Poundtown by anyone not named you ☺️
    Trust me. None of the Oregon fans' wive looked like you'd wanna give them a proper poundin.

Ugliest fucking fanbase.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Oregon outplayed my expectations today. Players showed the fuck out. My concern is always Lanning.

I’m utterly confused by this fucking idiot. He’s built a talented well balanced team but he can’t help but outthink the game and burn the fucker down for clicks.

Hope UW loses a couple (which they won’t) because they appear to be the only team that can beat Oregon when Oregon is at their best.

At the same time I wouldn’t mind watching these two play again for the league in Las Vegas. Another fight to the death is how this should all end.

Ryan Grubb tried his absolute best to gift you the game, McMillan didn't even play, and you still lost.

Disrupt the norm.
    Danny handed 90-11 the game. I read it in the game thread.

McMillan is soft and Grubb doesn’t call anything.

So sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Oregon outplayed my expectations today. Players showed the fuck out. My concern is always Lanning.

I’m utterly confused by this fucking idiot. He’s built a talented well balanced team but he can’t help but outthink the game and burn the fucker down for clicks.

Hope UW loses a couple (which they won’t) because they appear to be the only team that can beat Oregon when Oregon is at their best.

At the same time I wouldn’t mind watching these two play again for the league in Las Vegas. Another fight to the death is how this should all end.

Ryan Grubb tried his absolute best to gift you the game, McMillan didn't even play, and you still lost.

Disrupt the norm.

So sad.
    Yeah the players who couldn't convert a 4th and short 3 times, or who couldn't stop an injured Penix from busting two loads in their eye with the game on the line had nothing to do with it.

You have to be the most clueless dipshit here when it comes to analyzing a game, let alone predicting the outcome of one.

Disrupt the norm.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Disrupt the norm.

So sad.
    Some of us were at the game and don’t give a shit what you read while watching it by yourself
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The rest of the way 🤭 homeless Mike can find a silver lining in anything can’t he? Get fucked losers, there is no rest of the way. This team will fold faster than @46XiJCAB wife when around some BBC

When?
    Ferguson. Stupid take. They were moving the ball and had uw on their heels. They didn’t need to stop play.
    Little guy, #5, faked an injury in the first half while UW was driving in the red zone. He made zero plays today, but did fake an injury.
    Our best CB isn't faking an injury... as to ferg i think he was.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Our best CB isn't faking an injury... as to ferg i think he was.
    I watched him do it in person.

Vaginal strategy your coach has used two years in a row and is now part of your program’s DNA. No different than punching fans or players after a tough loss. 🧬🧬🧬
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Haie, it’s funny how you start as FTJ and then announced you’re leaving only to realize if you do and immediately show up as @haie it will look suspicious.

Good grief you’re so sad.
    Missed this one initially.

Does anyone happen to speak advanced retard that could help me translate what this dipshit is taking about?

Speaking of leaving, how long did it take you to remove the keyboard from your fingers after logging off for the first time in 2 years @46XiJCAB?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Haie, it’s funny how you start as FTJ and then announced you’re leaving only to realize if you do and immediately show up as @haie it will look suspicious.

Does anyone happen to speak advanced retard that could help me translate what this dipshit is taking about?

Speaking of leaving, how long did it take you to remove the keyboard from your fingers after logging off for the first time in 2 years @46XiJCAB?
    Thinking that we are the same poster, for no reason at all, has to be an all time whoosh on this site.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Thinking that we are the same poster, for no reason at all, has to be an all time whoosh on this site.
    He’s living proof of the statement “the average person is dumb as shit, and half of them are dumber than that.” Pea brain.

Do you think he’s managed to get out of bed this week to feed the pomeranian?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Ok, this made me laff.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Ok, this made me laff.
    I liked the ironic twist of him then responding to himself several more times.

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

When?
    Tears of a clown.
    I thought you left?

Ok, this made me laff.
    I liked the ironic twist of him then responding to himself several more times.

Willingly putting himself right next to 46 in terms of intellect