Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please join me…

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

IDGAF about Lanning until he actually wins something. His players played their asses off and that stupid MFer lost them the game. He should fucking walk back to Eugene.

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

So he is exactly who I told you he was a year ago? But your dumbass has spent 18k posts pretending otherwise? You’re truly worthless in every respect
    DIAFF, @haie. You toothless fucking redneck cousin fucking hick.
    Suck it loser. Met a lot of CLASSY Duck fans today. U need to STFU and humble yourself
    I was ignoring your fucking limp dick until you opened your smart fucking mouth at me.

GFY.
    anytime you want to meet me pussy, let me know. LOSER.
    I’m married.

Faggot.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

In the fuck Dan Lanning club.

Send me your qualifications and I’ll start reviewing applications on Monday.

I’m more annoyed with stein tbh. Dude runs the perfect offense for the Anthony brown era. ADOT of 1.3 yards.

Every time Oregon went vertical today they hit a big play. But stein is in love with the 2 yard dump off to a TE at the los for a 1 yard gain
    Yeah man. I’ve made the same comment comparing it to the offense they were running when Cristobal was here.

It’s Lannings team however.
    You guys are both soft pedaling how stupid Lanning is. He’s exactly who I told you he was a year ago. Maybe you dipshits will listen this time? He doesn’t know what he’s doing and Fats has made him eat shit for it two years in a row. The ‘crooting won’t fix the fact that Dans mom drank aggressively for 39 weeks while she was pregnant with him.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

IDGAF about Lanning until he actually wins something. His players played their asses off and that stupid MFer lost them the game. He should fucking walk back to Eugene.

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

So he is exactly who I told you he was a year ago? But your dumbass has spent 18k posts pretending otherwise? You’re truly worthless in every respect
    DIAFF, @haie. You toothless fucking redneck cousin fucking hick.
    Suck it loser. Met a lot of CLASSY Duck fans today. U need to STFU and humble yourself
    I was ignoring your fucking limp dick until you opened your smart fucking mouth at me.

GFY.
    anytime you want to meet me pussy, let me know. LOSER.
    I’m married.

Faggot.
    That's what i thought.

Loser.

Feel sorry for your wife. Actually.

Suck on it. AGAIN. Keep the excuses to yourself this time
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Washington won in the most desirable way possible.

If only. If only. His seat is still ice cold.

Dude is still building a fucking monster. Disrupting the norm at the very least
  • Options

ntxduck said:

I’m more annoyed with stein tbh. Dude runs the perfect offense for the Anthony brown era. ADOT of 1.3 yards.

Every time Oregon went vertical today they hit a big play. But stein is in love with the 2 yard dump off to a TE at the los for a 1 yard gain
    Yeah man. I’ve made the same comment comparing it to the offense they were running when Cristobal was here.

You guys are both soft pedaling how stupid Lanning is. He’s exactly who I told you he was a year ago. Maybe you dipshits will listen this time? He doesn’t know what he’s doing and Fats has made him eat shit for it two years in a row. The ‘crooting won’t fix the fact that Dans mom drank aggressively for 39 weeks while she was pregnant with him.
    Embarrassing.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Try not to mix up your usernames this time. FTJ.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

Embarrassing.
    I agree but he’s not a bad poster child for FAS awareness. You guys should be proud of him for overcoming the odds and getting to a place in life where he can somehow look dumber than you, only for a national TV audience. Special. @TomRinaldisPiano
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

Embarrassing.
    I agree but he’s not a bad poster child for FAS awareness. You guys should be proud of him for overcoming the odds and getting to a place in life where he can somehow look dumber than you, only for a national TV audience. Special. @TomRinaldisPiano
    Okay!

@haie.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

Fats was a two yard pick-up from losing at home. Congrats to Fats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

Fats was a two yard pick-up from losing at home. Congrats to Fats.
    🥴
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

I am done with Ryan Grubb.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    biak1 said:

Offense shit the bed in the second half. Defense shit the bed all game.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dawgtona said:

Washington is Oregon's bitch until they aren't.

Calling this a rivalry at this point is a complete joke. They have owned us for the last 20 years.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob thought you’ve been around long enough to know there are many Duck fans that pose as pussy Husky fans under usernames like @Dawgtona and @biak1?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, he is an Oregon fan.

DeBoer got outcoached thus far

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Zero problem with either decision on 4th down.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    thechatch said:

Zero problem with either decision on 4th down.

I agree with you, in the moment I said go both times. But they aren’t ready, prepared or executing on those plays.

I’m totally making this up but I might be right…

Lanning had everything go right for him vs UCLA last year and he’s decided he’s just going to keep going that route when it might have actually been fools gold.

I don’t think it’s worked since.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I love the guy

#METOO