Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please join me…

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
In the fuck Dan Lanning club.

Send me your qualifications and I’ll start reviewing applications on Monday.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2023
    I’ve never harassed or considered harassment of any individual on X (formerly known as Twitter) but I’m going to have to seriously consider it this evening.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm still stupefied over his going on fourth down. If he punts there Oregon 95% wins the game
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm still stupefied over his going on fourth down. If he punts there Oregon 95% wins the game

Neither team was concerned with how far they had to go

If they convert we're crying in our beer
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Pretty much. I would say Oregon wins 8 of 10 times if they punt.

I also knew Lewis was going to miss that kick. He’s been rattled since the miss a couple weeks ago.

I can not stand this fucking crackhead.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You guys were crying in your beer before the game was even over.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #extendlanning
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    IDGAF about Lanning until he actually wins something. His players played their asses off and that stupid MFer lost them the game. He should fucking walk back to Eugene.

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You guys were crying in your beer before the game was even over.
    Yes they were. And if Oregon had a competent HC that’s what they’d be doing right now.

And don’t think I’m not letting Will fucking Stein off the hook. Get in the booth asshole so you can see the game.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

IDGAF about Lanning until he actually wins something. His players played their asses off and that stupid MFer lost them the game. He should fucking walk back to Eugene.

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

So he is exactly who I told you he was a year ago? But your dumbass has spent 18k posts pretending otherwise? You’re truly worthless in every respect
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

So he is exactly who I told you he was a year ago? But your dumbass has spent 18k posts pretending otherwise? You’re truly worthless in every respect
    DIAFF, @haie. You toothless fucking redneck cousin fucking hick.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

UW went 60 yards in 2 plays.

80% chance they score if Oregon punts. Just with less time for Oregon to respond.

Not kicking at the end of the first half though….that one was just fucking dumb
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I’m more annoyed with stein tbh. Dude runs the perfect offense for the Anthony brown era. ADOT of 1.3 yards.

Every time Oregon went vertical today they hit a big play. But stein is in love with the 2 yard dump off to a TE at the los for a 1 yard gain
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work on defense mechanisms and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute unacceptable feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them. Projection allows the difficult trait to be addressed without the individual fully recognizing it in themselves.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

Suck it loser. Met a lot of CLASSY Duck fans today. U need to STFU and humble yourself
    I was ignoring your fucking limp dick until you opened your smart fucking mouth at me.

GFY.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

Suck it loser. Met a lot of CLASSY Duck fans today. U need to STFU and humble yourself
    I was ignoring your fucking limp dick until you opened your smart fucking mouth at me.

GFY.
    anytime you want to meet me pussy, let me know. LOSER.
  • Options
    Stein apparently watched zero tape of uw v AZ.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    ntxduck said:

I’m more annoyed with stein tbh. Dude runs the perfect offense for the Anthony brown era. ADOT of 1.3 yards.

Every time Oregon went vertical today they hit a big play. But stein is in love with the 2 yard dump off to a TE at the los for a 1 yard gain
    Yeah man. I’ve made the same comment comparing it to the offense they were running when Cristobal was here.

It’s Lannings team however.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work on defense mechanisms and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute unacceptable feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them. Projection allows the difficult trait to be addressed without the individual fully recognizing it in themselves.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Barefoot.
    Naked.
    Afraid.

I thought you left?

Liar.