Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Oregon Game Thread 2023

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm worried about Oregon's run game and Irving in particular. He's got the juice. Will Muhammad be good against Franklin?

Feel good that Washington has the best passing game in the nation and has the run game sorted out now. No matter what the score is in the 4th UW can still win. Will Grubby run the damn ball?

I don't know much about Oregon's D but I'm going to guess they test UWs oline early with the best part of their D being on the line. If they're not successful getting to Penix will they play dime/dollar?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    Canadawg said:

I'm worried about Oregon's run game and Irving in particular. He's got the juice. Will Muhammad be good against Franklin?

Feel good that Washington has the best passing game in the nation and has the run game sorted out now. No matter what the score is in the 4th UW can still win. Will Grubby run the damn ball?

I don't know much about Oregon's D but I'm going to guess they test UWs oline early with the best part of their D being on the line. If they're not successful getting to Penix will they play dime/dollar?

Oregons LBs are the weakness. Dillon Johnson will be Washington’s leading receiver Saturday. 9 catches 130 yards type of game. Also keeps penix clean, because on longer routes Oregons DL will get to him
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    Sources said:

ntxduck said:

Canadawg said:

Oregons LBs are the weakness. Dillon Johnson will be Washington’s leading receiver Saturday. 9 catches 130 yards type of game. Also keeps penix clean, because on longer routes Oregons DL will get to him
    Sounds more like a McMillan type of game. Dude is a weapon in the slot
    Dillon Johnson against Jamal hill on a Texas route is keeping me up at night
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sources said:

ntxduck said:

Canadawg said:

Sounds more like a McMillan type of game. Dude is a weapon in the slot
    Abundance, motherfuckers, abundance.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

More than 48 hours before kickoff and we’re 3 pages into the game thread. The bipolar part really kicks in after kickoff and I look forward to read all 1200 pages of it on Monday.

Keep up the good work.

As soon kickoff starts it's going to be Later Guys.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

More than 48 hours before kickoff and we’re 3 pages into the game thread. The bipolar part really kicks in after kickoff and I look forward to read all 1200 pages of it on Monday.

Keep up the good work.

As soon kickoff starts it's going to be Later Guys.
    I don’t know that I’ve ever posted in here during a game. I can’t handle the ups and downs of the game thread, just can’t.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I’ve posted citrus in many game threads. I’m in my good behavior era now
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Keep up the good work.

Apparently I think today is still Thursday.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

@Mad_Son is the gamethread GOAT

Mad_Son stole my booze
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,126
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

Keep up the good work.

The bipolar part is always kicked in… for some of us.

Doubling my dose Saturday. Really wish I could take some downers chased with some scotch.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Damon should be celebrity guest on game day for obvious reasons
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's no coincidence that every time someone says the Ducks QB Bo Nix' name, I think they said "Blows Dicks".

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,569
    Founders Club

Keep up the good work.

Apparently I think today is still Thursday.

• Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497

AZDuck said:

The irony of the T being the beginning of the word TON.
    Preggers? Pretty sure T ate G