Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam Huard stats vs Idaho

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2023
    HFNY said:

I like Morris. He was a low 4-star QB who now is a great back-up QB to have due to his experience and pretty good arm strength / accuracy.

It wouldn't surprise me if he joined the coaching staff next year as a grad-assistant and DeBoer brings in a great QB transfer to compete with Mack (and Davis).

He wasn’t a low 4 star. What are you missing? He was the #5 #4 composite’s overall rated pro style prospect
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Moar retarded takes from hay.

No one said DJU is awesome. He’s just way better than your midget, Jared Sawyer lookalike.

DJU and Chiles >> DMo

DMo = Gulbranson

HTH

Morris is better than DJU

Rather easily
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

No one said DJU is awesome. He’s just way better than your midget, Jared Sawyer lookalike.

DJU and Chiles >> DMo

DMo = Gulbranson

HTH

Rather easily
    A lot of their fans (to be fair, dumb fuck college kids) think DJU is better than Penix because of his Cal stat line.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

I like Morris. He was a low 4-star QB who now is a great back-up QB to have due to his experience and pretty good arm strength / accuracy.

It wouldn't surprise me if he joined the coaching staff next year as a grad-assistant and DeBoer brings in a great QB transfer to compete with Mack (and Davis).

He wasn’t a low 4 star. What are you missing? He was the #5 #4 composite’s overall rated pro style prospect
    Ryan Hilinski’s brother was a QB too. He never blew anybody away tho. Or did he?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

DJU and Chiles >> DMo

DMo = Gulbranson

HTH

Rather easily

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,757 Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

Ryan Hilinski’s brother was a QB too. He never blew anybody away tho. Or did he?
    Super dark shit, dude.

I don’t know if I can post here anymore.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    I feel vindicated after mocking the recruiting bored for all those years.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

Frankly one of the more satisfying Apple Cup wins that year.