Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Removes all doubt

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Gaetz sounds like Sybil. “They’ve got to go do a week of hand-wringing and bedwetting over the fact that Kevin McCarthy isn’t speaker anymore. This Institution is about more than one man.”

Says the guy who made it all about himself and his hatred for McCarthy. You boys jumped on the clown boy train. Well done.

NOC

Like three people give a shit if congress can't spend more money because they are shut down

BUT THE DEMOCRATS WILL BLAME US!!!!!!!
    Doubling down on stupid. McCarty had to thread the needle to appease the moderates and conservatives. They understand optics. They didn’t vote to oust him.

Your team of Clown Boy, the 7 Stooges and Hakeem did. As Trump’s teammate Stephen Miller said, ‘anger without a plan isn’t a strategy.”

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Pretty clear who is melting down like a 12 year old girl here

Why don't the democrats ever have to thread the needle? Because the GOP is a bunch of pussies

Fuck that
    The logic of the stupid. I’m on the side of Massie, Jordan and Roy.

You’re on team Gaetz & Hakeem.

Facts are hard for angry old men. Apparently.
    More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Keep threading that needle
    The DIMS are always in lockstep you dumbfuck. McCarthy had to deal with the moderates and conservatives in his party as he promised to do. And did. Your guy went to the DIMS for help. You’re not washing that stench off. You supported it.
    Of course I do

McCarthy reached out and the dems rewarded him by voting him out

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

McCarthy promised to work with everyone in his caucus. He did Clown Boy lied. Sucker.

So where are they? McCarthy lied

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance
    Is that what Hakeem told you?

It’s funny that Rep. Mace told McCarthy she wasn’t voting him out the night before she did.

Her Chief of Staff said that McCarthy had done everything he promised to do.

Now she’s fundraising because the “establishment” is out to get her. I’m sure there are plenty of MAGA fools sending her cash today.

Like Levin said, the POS liar in Clown Boy.

Good luck with Hakeem!
    What did Gaetz lie about?
    You don’t get answers to questions when you side with DIMS against GOP members. This wasn’t about policy as your trying to make it seem.

It was personal. None of you want to admit that. You’re all caught up in an echo chamber you don’t want to exit.

Sad.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,302 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Gaetz sounds like Sybil. “They’ve got to go do a week of hand-wringing and bedwetting over the fact that Kevin McCarthy isn’t speaker anymore. This Institution is about more than one man.”

Says the guy who made it all about himself and his hatred for McCarthy. You boys jumped on the clown boy train. Well done.

NOC

Like three people give a shit if congress can't spend more money because they are shut down

Doubling down on stupid. McCarty had to thread the needle to appease the moderates and conservatives. They understand optics. They didn’t vote to oust him.

Your team of Clown Boy, the 7 Stooges and Hakeem did. As Trump’s teammate Stephen Miller said, ‘anger without a plan isn’t a strategy.”

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Why don't the democrats ever have to thread the needle? Because the GOP is a bunch of pussies

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

The DIMS are always in lockstep you dumbfuck. McCarthy had to deal with the moderates and conservatives in his party as he promised to do. And did. Your guy went to the DIMS for help. You’re not washing that stench off. You supported it.
    Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

McCarthy promised to work with everyone in his caucus. He did Clown Boy lied. Sucker.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

It’s funny that Rep. Mace told McCarthy she wasn’t voting him out the night before she did.

Now she’s fundraising because the “establishment” is out to get her. I’m sure there are plenty of MAGA fools sending her cash today.

Good luck with Hakeem!
    You don’t get answers to questions when you side with DIMS against GOP members. This wasn’t about policy as your trying to make it seem.

It was personal. None of you want to admit that. You’re all caught up in an echo chamber you don’t want to exit.

Sad.
    Kevin fell out of compliance with a deal he made. The remedy is what happened. No one forced him to make that deal.

That's reality and calling it personal is hysterics. On brand.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!

Sad.
    Kevin fell out of compliance with a deal he made. The remedy is what happened. No one forced him to make that deal.

That's reality and calling it personal is hysterics. On brand.
    Keep trying to distance yourself from the stench.

95% of the House backed keeping McCarthy. Many solid conservatives. It was personal so deal with it.

Say hi to your new BFF, Hakeem.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,825 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!
    What does this have to do with McCarthy lying about J6 tapes?
    By the way McCarthy was the moron that trusted the democrats

Now he ded

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!
    Look at Race struggling.

What do Gaetz & Hakeem have planned next for the House GOP?

Anyone else they want to toss out on the GOP side?

Now he ded

Nothing happens without Gaetz.

Nice to see he was working with the DIMS, you approve, to knife a fellow Republican because he made Gaetz feelers hurt. Hell, he sounds like a TugConDim.
    46XiJCAB said:

Now he ded

Nice to see he was working with the DIMS, you approve, to knife a fellow Republican because he made Gaetz feelers hurt. Hell, he sounds like a TugConDim.
    Why did McCarthy not hold up his end of the deal?
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now he ded

What's that stench?
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now he ded

What's that stench?
    You can’t answer even the simplest question. Ever.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now he ded

What's that stench?
    Don't have to explain McCarthy.

You need to explain what he did that was so unforgivable that it resulted in a fellow House member knifing him with the help of the enemy.

Now that Gaetz is in the foxhole with Hakeem, which of the two needs to watch his 6?
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!
    Look at Race struggling.

J6?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!
    Look at Race struggling.

J6?
    Race pressing hard.

What's that stench whenever you post?
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance

Good luck with Hakeem!
    Look at Race struggling.

J6?
    Race pressing hard.

What's that stench whenever you post?
    J6?

Can't wait for things to settle down and then hear how Gaetz is getting fucked hard behind closed doors.

Yesterday before they called for a recess things got so heated between members, blows nearly erupted.

Thanks to Clown Boy.
    46XiJCAB said:

Can't wait for things to settle down and then hear how Gaetz is getting fucked hard behind closed doors.

Yesterday before they called for a recess things got so heated between members, blows nearly erupted.

Thanks to Clown Boy.

Seems like clown boy kicked your establishment ass

Sad

46XiJCAB said:

Thanks to Clown Boy.

Sad
    Establishment: Translation, when you have nothing you scream this. You never disappoint, Legend.

Race is so stupid he thinks that 95% of the House backing McCarthy are all "establishment".

I'm sure guys like Chip Roy are amused at the stupidity.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Now he ded

What's that stench?
    Don't have to explain McCarthy.

You need to explain what he did that was so unforgivable that it resulted in a fellow House member knifing him with the help of the enemy.

Now that Gaetz is in the foxhole with Hakeem, which of the two needs to watch his 6?
    Gaetz was promised 12 appropriations bills. McCarthy lost all of his leverage to pass those when he got Jeffries to bail him out of the debt ceiling in June. So he got Jeffries to bail him out again and rollover Nancy's budget, which will get rolled over again in November. There was real leverage in June that was completely lost. McCarthy got nothing in June or September. He got fired as a result.

What's so hard about this?
    46 would rather lash out at me and embarrass himself
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thanks to Clown Boy.

Sad
    Establishment: Translation, when you have nothing you scream this. You never disappoint, Legend.

Race is so stupid he thinks that 95% of the House backing McCarthy are all "establishment".

I'm sure guys like Chip Roy are amused at the stupidity.
    Gaetz won. You and the establishment lost

Simple fact

Meltdown some more