Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WA VS OR week

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
Hell y’all do for two weeks off..

I can imagine..

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,291
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Work is tuff right now.
  • Options
    bisonduck said:

Work is tuff right now.

So is farming. Or, pumping gas…
  • Options
    My pod, Stalin, will be here before long.

I need to check out or he will get me, history says so…👀
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,715
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm gonna watch the awesome WSU cuogs. #1 team in the conference by far according to PAC 12 experts.

Haven't played a fucking power 5 road game all year in a win-at-home-suck-on-the-road conference but they're really the best team.
  • Options
    haie said:

I'm gonna watch the awesome WSU cuogs. #1 team in the conference by far according to PAC 12 experts.

Haven't played a fucking power 5 road game all year in a win-at-home-suck-on-the-road conference but they're really the best team.

They’ve been impressive from my standpoint..and that’s saying something caus I have no idea how they got it…they’ve won this and that but can they beat an elite team..
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    And how did they get the payers to do it..

CFB is kinda simple..and Saban said so.

If you have 9 million 5 star players, it’s not hard to win…

If you don’t, it’s kinda hard..

OK, WTF had Kewg done to
    Make them elite??

If Kewg wins the PAC, whoever the HC is is great.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

They’ve been impressive from my standpoint..and that’s saying something caus I have no idea how they got it…they’ve won this and that but can they beat an elite team..
    Played shitty CSU who started the wrong quarterback.

I refuse to believe Wisconsin is good and then traveling all the way to Pullman for them just makes them worse.

Beavlet has been ass, absolute ass in Pullman for years.
  • Options
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

I refuse to believe Wisconsin is good and then traveling all the way to Pullman for them just makes them worse.

You know more than me in this subject, no doubt. They’ve just caught my attn beating some fairly good teams thus far…anddddd,,,that’s about all. CFB contenders? No, I don’t think so but that’s all we concentrate on. I just recognize a little noise over there. So to speak…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

You know more than me in this subject, no doubt. They’ve just caught my attn beating some fairly good teams thus far…anddddd,,,that’s about all. CFB contenders? No, I don’t think so but that’s all we concentrate on. I just recognize a little noise over there. So to speak…
    Wisconsin and Beavlet suck.

They also had their bye week early after playing 4 shitty teams so good luck getting through the rest of their schedule with no rest and that roster.
  • Options
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

They also had their bye week early after playing 4 shitty teams so good luck getting through the rest of their schedule with no rest and that roster.
    I can agree Whiskey sucks. Not sold on OSU yet. They did well against a depleted FL team in a bowel and so far have done well in yer shitty league…. I think they are a good team. Absolutely not elite, maybe not even great. But I think they could hang with a mid tier SEC team. And that saying something. From me, at least. MS St quality.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

A rare sentence around these parts. Impressive.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of masterbating going on this week to pass the time.

Mel Tucker style.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

I can agree Whiskey sucks. Not sold on OSU yet. They did well against a depleted FL team in a bowel and so far have done well in yer shitty league…. I think they are a good team. Absolutely not elite, maybe not even great. But I think they could hang with a mid tier SEC team. And that saying something. From me, at least. MS St quality.
    Mid tier sec aint shit this year. I will defend the sec in most years, but that was then and this is now. That conference sucks. Maybe Saban or Snarts molds their team into something by the end of the year but I have serious doubts.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,415
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Cuog boatraces broon
  • Options
    edited October 2023

SECDAWG said:

My pod, Stalin, will be here before long.

I need to check out or he will get me, history says so…👀

You're so mistreated here. It's so sad.
    PTSD is a bitch. Pod.

Don’t twist….