Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our favorite guy.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Serious question @DerekJohnson : does Kim actually read the forum and file complaints with you? Do you know him socially and are you on speaking terms?

I would guess he reads the forum but it's possible he no longer does. It has been a few years since his last complaint where he had the VP of the parent company contact me to complain about Hardcore Husky. The VP was former Husky Mark Pattison. Mark and I had a phone conversation and it went well and he said he was satisfied with what I was saying.
    Interesting. good friend of mine is tight with Pattison. It's hard to imagine that a product like Dawgman is the sort of group (using that term loosely) that belongs to any serious business organization. Pattison should maybe stick to climbing mountains.

As things stand, Kim, in all seriousness, brings most of the shit upon himself. Between us? and likely the entirety of the Oregon fanbase, he has to be the single most mocked human being in the western U.S.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

She never particularly bothered me before. Now, after the quick defection to what she perceives to be the better gig, her insincerity shows through. She seems to me to be yet another example of affirmative action and the ability of the professional victim class to reach heights that, in another day, would have been unattainable relative to their innate talents and work. TITTT
    That picture makes me think she needs a dick in her mouth so she’ll shut up. Not me though, I have standards.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

She never particularly bothered me before. Now, after the quick defection to what she perceives to be the better gig, her insincerity shows through. She seems to me to be yet another example of affirmative action and the ability of the professional victim class to reach heights that, in another day, would have been unattainable relative to their innate talents and work. TITTT
    That picture makes me think she needs a dick in her mouth so she’ll shut up. Not me though, I have standards.
    Anything you put in that mouth ain't coming back.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Imagine trying to be a media personality and tweeting out this cloying drunk ass post .
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Imagine trying to be a media personality and tweeting out this cloying drunk ass post .
    They never claimed to be journalists out here.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

"Trying" is the operative word. He's such a tryhard.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    middle aged wine mom who needs to drop 60 pounds

Now people will say Bill's being mean again
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Serious question @DerekJohnson : does Kim actually read the forum and file complaints with you? Do you know him socially and are you on speaking terms?

I would guess he reads the forum but it's possible he no longer does. It has been a few years since his last complaint where he had the VP of the parent company contact me to complain about Hardcore Husky. The VP was former Husky Mark Pattison. Mark and I had a phone conversation and it went well and he said he was satisfied with what I was saying.
    What a bitch
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Of course she didn't bother you; it wasn't impacting the team you profess to love, you bearded cunt ya
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,407
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Kim’s obsession with created some weird air of mystery around him is troubling

I think he’s just being lazy but trying to present it as coy or mysterious.

• Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

While you had him on the horn, did you ask Pattison why he let that sideline pass from Millen go through his arms at SC in '84, costing us the game, a perfect season, and the Rose Bowl? (I know, Orange Bowl, Sooner Schooner, etc., but still)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

While you had him on the horn, did you ask Pattison why he let that sideline pass from Millen go through his arms at SC in '84, costing us the game, a perfect season, and the Rose Bowl? (I know, Orange Bowl, Sooner Schooner, etc., but still)
    Tanks for the mammeries
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

SkipBoyd said:

Bad to the bone.