Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Copium being smoked early

Comments

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I shudder to think of what a white Deion would look like
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

DeBoer inherited a program in ashes and won 11 games. Looking crisp so far this year

Who cares how?

The idea that UW somehow built to this is owentwoolve fucking stupid

If anything they got lucky. By hiring DeBoer

Both teams got lucky with their transfer QBs due to previous relationships.

They’re both on the clock next year.

Everyone is Dave Aranda until they aren’t.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Owen is normally pretty level headed but does the dumb fuck not realize that the money will continue as the success continues.

I think the second gas pumping cum guzzler has a little validity to that BUT LIPO as in deboner I trust until I don’t.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895

Is this debatable? At this point we should be sacrificing every ducks first born son to keep him here
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

If deep down you know your only differentiating value is Phil’s money you will assume everyone without it cannot be successful

Cool story that you completely made up.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Pulling on her best leopard print jacket and laying on her back … “Let’s go get a coach.”

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeBoer inherited a program in ashes and won 11 games. Looking crisp so far this year

Who cares how?

This seems like the future to me. Seems like things are going to flatten more in the sport any how you play/if you get lucky in the portal on a QB might be the most important thing after coach. Any level head Husky or Oregon fan should admit they got lucky with that in that Deboer had a connect to Penix, he's stayed healthy, and looks way better than he did at Indiana. Other than the quookiest quook who the hell wasn't laughing at the Nix transfer. At best it seemed like he would be above average and a placeholder guy until a blue chip recruit type was ready.

What does Oregon have to build around next year? Convincing Irving and Franklin to come back and Lanning's defensive system?
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Who cares how?

This seems like the future to me. Seems like things are going to flatten more in the sport any how you play/if you get lucky in the portal on a QB might be the most important thing after coach. Any level head Husky or Oregon fan should admit they got lucky with that in that Deboer had a connect to Penix, he's stayed healthy, and looks way better than he did at Indiana. Other than the quookiest quook who the hell wasn't laughing at the Nix transfer. At best it seemed like he would be above average and a placeholder guy until a blue chip recruit type was ready.

What does Oregon have to build around next year? Convincing Irving and Franklin to come back and Lanning's defensive system?
    I think the poont was that the pieces coming back aren’t G5 level. I am not saying that I agree that KDB can’t develop because that seems patently false. I do think Lanning evaluates well and he is showing he can develop with better raw talent.

That said, you can absolutely hit it big in the portal.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who cares how?

Covid year Penix looked this good

It was all about health
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

When Lake got fired after 4-8 nobody thought Washington had anything

16-2 since

As long as KDB is at UW, there will be good qb and WR play. That will win a lot of games.
  • Options
    CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bisonduck said:

When Lake got fired after 4-8 nobody thought Washington had anything

16-2 since

As long as KDB is at UW, there will be good qb and WR play. That will win a lot of games.
    Totally. He made Haener look good at Fresno and won like crazy at a lower tier. This isn’t just a Penix miracle.