Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,684
    jecornel said:

Duck fans already have blood coming out of their eyes and ears they want this win so bad. If Bo Nix blows this game some fans may even off themselves. You can feel the seething anger within duck fans already. I’m sure a few people have already put holes in walls thinking about losing this game.

Penix and co felt the game big game energy in Eugene last year. This is their kind of game. Penix is ready to throw daggers on the field and into the hearts of raging duck fans. Don’t be surprised to see duck fans starting fights in E-1 before the game.

I heard UW doesn’t even care about OU. Is that true?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

It’s possible.

jecornel said:

Duck fans already have blood coming out of their eyes and ears they want this win so bad. If Bo Nix blows this game some fans may even off themselves. You can feel the seething anger within duck fans already. I’m sure a few people have already put holes in walls thinking about losing this game.

Penix and co felt the game big game energy in Eugene last year. This is their kind of game. Penix is ready to throw daggers on the field and into the hearts of raging duck fans. Don’t be surprised to see duck fans starting fights in E-1 before the game.

Will penix do everything he can to win the game
    Why’d you put the beans above the frank?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,684

jecornel said:

Not since the Orange Bowl
    I’ve been hearing that UW fans and the team are going to clap OU onto the field because they don’t care at all about this non rivalry and that we can stop by their tailgate, anytime.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Yes, Coker and two people will for sure.

jecornel said:

I’ve been hearing that UW fans and the team are going to clap OU onto the field because they don’t care at all about this non rivalry and that we can stop by their tailgate, anytime.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Is duckfighter coming back???
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,191 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Is duckfighter coming back???

Did duckfighter ever LEAVE ?!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

jecornel said:

We certainly didn't care about OU in 2008
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sancho said:

Multiple ducks on this board haven't slept since they saw that gif almost a year ago.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

jecornel said:

e-1. the vintage purple and gold bus. Stop by. Bring an Old English 40 (cold) for the host. Schlitz Malt Liquor ok.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,191 Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

Sancho said:

Multiple ducks on this board haven't slept since they saw that gif almost a year ago.
    After 25 years in law enforcement some things are not funny under any context.