Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs Arizona Game Thread

1313233343537»

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

Why do ugly girls think they can dress like hot girls?

The low lying fruit is always big girls with pretty faces.
    Beware the girl on any dating app with only pics shoulder up
    Dating apps are for cucks
    Yeah who likes instant easy pussy at their finger tips.... Enjoy buying girls free drinks loser lol
    For some dudes it may work. Pretty sure that you’re not one of them.
    Even if it didn't, at least I'm not the "cuck" paying for drinks for her to wander off with someone else, because for some dudes it may work. Pretty sure you're not one of them.

I'm sure you didn't like them anyways
    I’ve never bought a drink for a woman who I haven’t already fucked.

So there’s that.
    I'll bite for a moment, why are dating apps for cucks? Its literally just a time saver

I need that extra time to watch things like Washington almost get squeezed by a literal toddler sized qb

EDIT:and argue with other retards on message boards
    If you have a high threshold for annoyance and false advertising, then dating app is for you.

I prefer to meet my meat live and in person.

And just because you met the bitch on an app, doesn’t mean that you’re still not buying shit for a stranger whom you’ve never met.
    Oh for sure, it's kind of a running joke that chicks will use nerds on tinder for a free meal, if you get roped into that you deserve it lol, but you're still meeting in person

False advertising is real though you're absolutely right about that, good thing you can leave and just do whatever you would otherwise, nothing stopping you from doing both bro lol

EDIT: you aren't being held hostage, dunno why you'd feel bad about ditching a chick with altered pictures just move on the same as any other time you find out some bag is a weirdo

You are making my case. Read your own words.
    Have you never been on a blind date? I just don't get why you're so adamantly against it lol, nothing stopping you from doing both.... Maybe it's just the time I grew up in idk
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

HonestDon said:

Let’s be clear, no one is happy about this win. But the doom and gloom crowd is fake news. A road game like this is inevitable (especially in the…southwest arid region).

You can’t just expect to overcome a 5’5” backup QB in the #DESERT! without some nicks and cuts, you just can’t
    Fifita > de Laura
    Depends on whether the coin happens to flip on good de Laura or bad de Laura on a given night for sure.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

HonestDon said:

Let’s be clear, no one is happy about this win. But the doom and gloom crowd is fake news. A road game like this is inevitable (especially in the…southwest arid region).

You can’t just expect to overcome a 5’5” backup QB in the #DESERT! without some nicks and cuts, you just can’t
    Fifita > de Laura
    Depends on whether the coin happens to flip on good de Laura or bad de Laura on a given night for sure.
    Apparently same thing on if you're a girl going out with him for the night lmao
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

Yeah who likes instant easy pussy at their finger tips.... Enjoy buying girls free drinks loser lol
    Even if it didn't, at least I'm not the "cuck" paying for drinks for her to wander off with someone else, because for some dudes it may work. Pretty sure you're not one of them.

So there’s that.
    I'll bite for a moment, why are dating apps for cucks? Its literally just a time saver

I need that extra time to watch things like Washington almost get squeezed by a literal toddler sized qb

If you have a high threshold for annoyance and false advertising, then dating app is for you.

And just because you met the bitch on an app, doesn’t mean that you’re still not buying shit for a stranger whom you’ve never met.
    Oh for sure, it's kind of a running joke that chicks will use nerds on tinder for a free meal, if you get roped into that you deserve it lol, but you're still meeting in person

False advertising is real though you're absolutely right about that, good thing you can leave and just do whatever you would otherwise, nothing stopping you from doing both bro lol

EDIT: you aren't being held hostage, dunno why you'd feel bad about ditching a chick with altered pictures just move on the same as any other time you find out some bag is a weirdo

Have you never been on a blind date? I just don't get why you're so adamantly against it lol, nothing stopping you from doing both.... Maybe it's just the time I grew up in idk
    I tried the app dating like every other swinging dick has. It wasn’t for me for all of the reasons I’ve previously stated.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

So there’s that.

I tried the app dating like every other swinging dick has. It wasn’t for me for all of the reasons I’ve previously stated.
    Fair enough, whatever works to keep your dick wet in the end after all
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

bigcc said:

Kaepsknee said:

So there’s that.

The Exceptions being Family and friends of Family.

Tom Leykis taught me that.
    fixed

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    bigcc said:

HonestDon said:

Happy to say fuck you and glad to never see you again to Tempe and tucson
    I promise you Nittany Valley (Ask highly ranked OSU and Michigan) Minnesota and even Illinois will be even worse. Don’t even include Wisconsin, Ohio State and Michigan when good
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Thread worth revisiting given that this was our best look at Fisch before coming to UW

Accounting for talent, Washington has been outcoached

This is good news
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thread worth revisiting given that this was our best look at Fisch before coming to UW

Accounting for talent, Washington has been outcoached

This is good news
    Except the talent (and coaching as well) was vastly underrated.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The best part of this game thread is the germ end of game interview comments. I lol’d.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Oh good odunze broke ribs or something bad on the onside kick

LawDawg1 said:

Odunze grabbing his ribs.

Bump. You two called it.