Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just don't call them violent

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
You ever see a true girl throw another girl to the ground this easily? Similar height but one has a lot more muscle density.

http://x.com/Riley_Gaines_/status/1707370160909115460?s=20

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dammit Race- I was just looking up your reply to me on embedding the video. Damn you to Heck!

i get it replace x with twitter
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,448 Founders Club
    Husky helping Duck

Maybe we all can change
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,156

Husky helping Duck

Maybe we all can change

fuck change.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Would beat the shit out of a boy that did that to my daughter. Call it a hate crime all you want.
    Follow up- Same student. Seems he likes to dress as a girl as he beats up girls. But hey- all in the name of open mindedness right?

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Would beat the shit out of a boy that did that to my daughter. Call it a hate crime all you want.

Naw, your beef is with boy daddy. Go to the source and have a civil conversation.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Naw, your beef is with boy daddy. Go to the source and have a civil conversation.
    Then beat the shit out them both.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited September 2023
    A lot to this story. The school district held an emergency meeting on student safety on 9/26, they had to know the vid was gonna hit on 9/27. This thing has blown up on SM yesterday and across the world today. Kid is being charged in Juvi. The school has been evacuated as of 30 minutes ago, threats of "violence."
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    The girls were wearing short skirts and and the forthcoming discussion of XY chromosomes was the real problem.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Portland School Superintendent: The Real Problem Isn't That There's a Violently Insane Boy Dressing as a Girl and Beating the Hell Out of Girls, The Problem Is That Those "External to the Community" Noticed
    —Disinformation Expert Ace
    The transgender girl-pummeller is the real victim here.

Sure, the superintendent admitted that the Hazelbrook Middle School boy wearing a girl's crop top and long hair was in the wrong for beating up a girl, but the situation had gotten outsized only because parents had made a beating at school such a big deal.
    Sniveled Superintendent Sue Reiki-Smith, "Because the video of the assault eventually went viral on social media... there were issues raised by the outside community, not internal to the district but external to the district... adults nationwide," and this was a problem, she said, because they were "calling out the student's gender ... [and] that is the hate we're dealing with right now."

It takes a special kind of gall to attempt to divert attention away from the real victim of hate here -- the girl -- to mollify the trans mafia, and this effort was beyond heinous considering what she was trying to paper over.

Sure it's too bad about the girls getting concussions and living in terror... but the real issue is Trans Acceptance.

The girls were wearing short skirts and and the forthcoming discussion of XY chromosomes was the real problem.

Portland School Superintendent: The Real Problem Isn't That There's a Violently Insane Boy Dressing as a Girl and Beating the Hell Out of Girls, The Problem Is That Those "External to the Community" Noticed

Sure, the superintendent admitted that the Hazelbrook Middle School boy wearing a girl's crop top and long hair was in the wrong for beating up a girl, but the situation had gotten outsized only because parents had made a beating at school such a big deal.
    Sniveled Superintendent Sue Reiki-Smith, "Because the video of the assault eventually went viral on social media... there were issues raised by the outside community, not internal to the district but external to the district... adults nationwide," and this was a problem, she said, because they were "calling out the student's gender ... [and] that is the hate we're dealing with right now."

It takes a special kind of gall to attempt to divert attention away from the real victim of hate here -- the girl -- to mollify the trans mafia, and this effort was beyond heinous considering what she was trying to paper over.

Sure it's too bad about the girls getting concussions and living in terror... but the real issue is Trans Acceptance.

K-12 in Catholic school wasn’t cheap- but definitely worth it.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Halloween's coming up. This dumb bitch needs some trick or treaters.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

What father?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    Notice the POS's liberal smile. They all have that virtue signaling smile.

The real problem in Tigard is the parents. They are too liberal, lazy and politics at all cost to even care about the damage some weirdo child is doing to those innocent children. They let this happen. They encouraged it by their woke accepting, inaction and lack of engagement. And where are the parents of the weirdo violent kid? Why are they not responsible?

I must say though, I was raised when boys were boys. In my Jr. High there was a hierarchy that was based on testosterone and not the current de-masculinity that liberals think is so cute. You phuck with an innocent girl like that, as a boy dressed up like a girl (which would never have happened in my school), and you would find yourself beaten within an inch of your life on the baseball field. Retaliation against bullies was actually encouraged in my Jr High and it was the Vice Principle who was doing the encouraging. The bad guys in my school who were always looking for a fight would have taken care of this a-hole, and it would have been done with glee.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Fuck that. You get what you give. Stomp that tranny's ass along with his/her/it's father.