Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hector Neris allegedly used homophobic slur while taunting J-Rod

Comments

• Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,256
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Makes sense. I knew an MLB umpire that was on the crew when Roberto Alomar spit in John Hirschbeck's face. He said Hirschbeck broke one of the first rules they learned in ump school, which is that Latin players take things very literally. If you drop a motherfucker or cocksucker, anything to challenge their manhood, that is the ignition switch.

He said that Hischbeck was one of his best friends, and Hirschbeck deserved what he got, and admitted it after the fact. For the (unofficial) record, he called him "a Puerto Rican faggot"...csb

https://youtu.be/EIDU7vCir2Y?si=dWmESJosSgcqBVg6
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

Makes sense. I knew an MLB umpire that was on the crew when Roberto Alomar spit in John Hirschbeck's face. He said Hirschbeck broke one of the first rules they learned in ump school, which is that Latin players take things very literally. If you drop a motherfucker or cocksucker, anything to challenge their manhood, that is the ignition switch.

He said that Hischbeck was one of his best friends, and Hirschbeck deserved what he got, and admitted it after the fact. For the (unofficial) record, he called him "a Puerto Rican faggot"...csb

https://youtu.be/EIDU7vCir2Y?si=dWmESJosSgcqBVg6

All I know is that I paid $10 for Neris at our draft and he had a fantastic season for the Consiglieres.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Baseball players have memory’s like elephants…Somebody’s gonna get smoked next year, and I will be there for it…

#letthekidsplay
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

Baseball players have memory’s like elephants…Somebody’s gonna get smoked next year, and I will be there for it…

#letthekidsplay

The Ms need to have a designated earhole guy they can bring in just for retribution scenarios facing the Angels and Astros.. I'd nominate Brash but he's gotten good enough that you'd rather not see him suspended or even ejected from one game. Prelander would be pretty good but I suspect he'd miss the batter if trying to hit him.

With Woo outpacing Bryce Miller in his development, and that's only my opinion, I think Miller is a good candidate for designated head hunter. His riser should be able to get home at a high rate.
  • Options
    I’d volunteer, but now days my best bolt is about 60, behind an L-screen from 40 feet…