Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wellness check

Someone see if @haie is still breathing after the Dame trade today.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it's a good situation all around and the Blazers did a nice job.

Nurkic and Little are two guys that need a fresh start and who shouldn't be with the franchise anyways.

Dame goes to a winner which is best for him. Probably a better situation than Miami.

Portland gets an all star vet who will work well with the young talent and then a center who they have coveted for a long time, and who is probably better than his dysfunctional situation with Phoenix.

Portland now has a very nice core and is in a better spot than they were previously.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bucks win the title
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I think it's a good situation all around and the Blazers did a nice job.

Nurkic and Little are two guys that need a fresh start and who shouldn't be with the franchise anyways.

Dame goes to a winner which is best for him. Probably a better situation than Miami.

Portland gets an all star vet who will work well with the young talent and then a center who they have coveted for a long time, and who is probably better than his dysfunctional situation with Phoenix.

Portland now has a very nice core and is in a better spot than they were previously.

They’re trading Holiday. Lame haul compared to what Utah got for Gobert. Pretty much what I expected, though.