Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Top 25 California high school football CIF Southern Section rankings (9/24/2023)

TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
https://highschool.si.com/california/2023/09/24/top-25-california-high-school-football-cif-southern-section-rankings-9-24-23#gid=ci02ca3306600026a2&pid=1-mater-dei-5-0

Is DeBoner/UW making relationships with these schools? Pete sucked at recruiting but he did make relationships with these schools.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Recruiting was not Pete's issue. He just narrowly targeted certain leagues and schools and evaluated a certain way. He closed pretty well.

I don't know what the issue is with DeBoer's staff other than maybe other schools are paying for NIL's and sounds like we don't.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Recruiting was not Pete's issue. He just narrowly targeted certain leagues and schools and evaluated a certain way. He closed pretty well.

I don't know what the issue is with DeBoer's staff other than maybe other schools are paying for NIL's and sounds like we don't.

I was under the impression that recruits wanted to be developed and not paid