Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You Rainy City Bitches are going down in a few weeks....

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club

Was it a gameday in 2016 when ESPN did their fucking cupcake skit? I can't remember but I thought it was something like that.

No, it was an in game segment during a night game.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,196 Founders Club

Was it a gameday in 2016 when ESPN did their fucking cupcake skit? I can't remember but I thought it was something like that.

No, it was an in game segment during a night game.
    Not a unique qualifier, imo.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Anyone running the table this year will be tough - the ducks v uw will be great barring an upset coming into the game. Should be a great game. The schedules for the ranked PAC12 teams does not look good

UW - Ducks @, @ USC, Utah @, @ Beavs, Cougs @. 4-1 or 3-2?
    Ducks - @ UW, Cougs @, @ Utah, USC @, Beavs @ 3-2 or 4-1?
    USC - @ ND, Utah @, UW @, @ Ducks, UCLA @. 3-2 or 4-1?
    Utah - @ Beavs, @ USC, Ducks @, @ UW 2-2
    Cougs - Beavs @ (W), @ UCLA, @ Ducks, @ UW 2-2
    UCLA - @ Utah (L), Cougs @, @ Beavs, @ USC 1-3 or 2-2
    Beavs - @ Cougs (L), Utah @, UCLA @, UW @, @ Ducks 3-2 or 2-3

If any of those teams wins all of the tough games they should make the CFP. Obviously assuming they cake walk the patsies.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,865 Founders Club
    The Pac 12 will knock each other out unless the committee actually gives it the SEC SEC SEC treatment this year

Utah is the 4th team if they ever get their QB back. UW Oregon USC and Utah regular season and one more in the CCG. The random Coog or Beav spoiler

It would be funny if UW and Oregon played three times. What a way to go out
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,116 Founders Club
    edited September 2023

The Pac 12 will knock each other out unless the committee actually gives it the SEC SEC SEC treatment this year

Utah is the 4th team if they ever get their QB back. UW Oregon USC and Utah regular season and one more in the CCG. The random Coog or Beav spoiler

It would be funny if UW and Oregon played three times. What a way to go out

The great irony, of course, with the Pac-12's Last Waltz resurgence, is that it's being led by Oklahoma, Indiana and Auburn QBs.

Oregon has a Bama wide out
    Goduckies said:

I talk shit year round down here, but will be going to the mattresses soon.

Dear God and Baby Jesus, I hope our lads don't fuck up this opportunity.

Otherwise it's gonna be a long fall and winter for Old Yella.

You earned shit talking last year... we shall see in a few weeks... I'll take our over yours though... and that will be the difference in the game.
    Nah, Bud. I earned it by being a 6'6" champion row peter puffer.

I'm the scourge of all White Wakanda Ducktards on the kiddy sports ball fields, at the supermarket, dropping my kids off at school, etc, etc.

Just need to get @haie out to the pubs down here to take it to the next level.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

You earned shit talking last year... we shall see in a few weeks... I'll take our over yours though... and that will be the difference in the game.

I'm the scourge of all White Wakanda Ducktards on the kiddy sports ball fields, at the supermarket, dropping my kids off at school, etc, etc.

a regular Mr Mom you are
    edited September 2023
    LebamDawg said:

Goduckies said:

a regular Mr Mom you are
    I'm @BearsWiin but with a decent paying, pretend jerb.

Fortunately @MrsSnow lets me have some allowance money.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,303

it just means more

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    DucksFC said:

it just means more

Shit talker had Holden all lined up for the big hit, you could see it coming, and then it was assholes and elbows tumbling into a pile.

T’s & P’s for a full recovery.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Prediction: Whoever wins in Husky Stadium in a few weeks then loses in a rematch in the championship game. Both teams will lose to someone else in the conference (probably to fucking Utah) and the Pac-12 gets shut out again. Also, USC isn't very good.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam

Prediction: Whoever wins in Husky Stadium in a few weeks then loses in a rematch in the championship game. Both teams will lose to someone else in the conference (probably to fucking Utah) and the Pac-12 gets shut out again. Also, USC isn't very good.

I hate your prediction.

You’re probably right though.

I hate your prediction.

You’re probably right though.
    We don't need to Nega yet. It's gonna be a grind to finish with one loss. The nice thing is if UW can get past Oregon they get ASU (at home) and Stanford who should be worse than Boise or Cal. Will help if the Beav isn't that good too so it's less of a murderer's row down the stretch.

I predict the loser of the game won't make it the Pac 12 title game.

I think if Oregon loses this game, they've got a tough path getting to the Pac-12 championship game, considering Utah is on the road.

For Washington, we've gotta hold serve here. If we lose to Oregon, it's gonna be hard to run the table from there.

I think if Oregon loses this game, they've got a tough path getting to the Pac-12 championship game, considering Utah is on the road.

For Washington, we've gotta hold serve here. If we lose to Oregon, it's gonna be hard to run the table from there.
    It's gonna be tough for everyone. I still think there's a good chance of a rematch in the championship game. I just don't trust USC's defense and don't think they're very scary outside of Williams. Utah is untrustworthy with and without Rising.

It's gonna be tough for everyone. I still think there's a good chance of a rematch in the championship game. I just don't trust USC's defense and don't think they're very scary outside of Williams. Utah is untrustworthy with and without Rising.
    I'm still in the USC Skeptical camp. But man if we can't win this game at home it's going to be a huge hit to perceptions of this squad. Hold Nix and company to 35 and put 50 on these dudes.

I'm still in the USC Skeptical camp. But man if we can't win this game at home it's going to be a huge hit to perceptions of this squad. Hold Nix and company to 35 and put 50 on these dudes.
    The Locker year where it was 35-35 after three and Oregon won by their annual 3 TDs anyway

The Locker year where it was 35-35 after three and Oregon won by their annual 3 TDs anyway
    It's not going to be easy. Oregon is at worst good, balanced, is going to be lit up after getting beat last year, and now all the pressure is one UW to win this year. Nix and Irving are exactly the kind of players who murder UW. Youre right in it's unlikely they'll be able to hold them under mid-30s. Good news is I think there's a chance pretty much no one can stop UW's passing attack this year.