Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Hype building

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Clemson, a 2 time national champion, had to send out a women's studies doctoral candidate/retard out to kick a game winning field goal.

FSU's conference is their major advantage over UW this year.

Oregon and UW have played a bunch of poverty teams. Utah is the only PAC 12 team that hasn’t. We know how FSU responds when they play someone with equal talent. I have no issue with their ranking.
    UW Oregon and USC will have to play and therefore eliminate each other. Utah, WSU could potentially spoil as well.

While FSU hunkers down for fucking Duke.
    Miami and Florida a competent and they’re rivalry games. They have 3 good teams on the schedule left.
    Florida isn't in their conference and Miami can't keep up with them and even Meat knows that.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

How the fuck can Florida State be 2?

They have two better wins than anyone probably.
    And could be - or maybe should be - 2-2.
    Aren’t you a little envious of that front 7? FSU has dudes on that team and they won and survived the harder part of that schedule.
    Coleman is a beast. Their front 7 looks good when I have watched. Their running back looked good vs LSU. Qb is good. They haven't been dominant and will likely lose a game or two though.
    To who? That remaining schedule is a joke. Duke?
    Florida, unc, Duke, or maybe they don't lose. But they have played some legit teams thus far and won.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Clemson, a 2 time national champion, had to send out a women's studies doctoral candidate/retard out to kick a game winning field goal.

Oregon and UW have played a bunch of poverty teams. Utah is the only PAC 12 team that hasn’t. We know how FSU responds when they play someone with equal talent. I have no issue with their ranking.
    UW Oregon and USC will have to play and therefore eliminate each other. Utah, WSU could potentially spoil as well.

Miami and Florida a competent and they’re rivalry games. They have 3 good teams on the schedule left.
    Florida isn't in their conference and Miami can't keep up with them and even Meat knows that.
    Why does it matter if Florida is in their conference?

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Because a loss to Florida doesn't change how powder puff the rest of the way will be.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Because a loss to Florida doesn't change how powder puff the rest of the way will be.
    Huh?
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Huh?
    Huh? Wut?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,558 Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

How the fuck can Florida State be 2?

Your? best win is 2-2 Boise St.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Huh?
    Quit plagiarism my shit fucko.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,196 Founders Club

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Huh?
    I love the smell of queso in the morning.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club
    pawz said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

Huh?
    I love the smell of queso in the morning.

NTD, BB