Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thursday Night Get Together at The Cut Shop

13»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,310 Founders Club

PurpleJ told me an engrossing road rage story where he got followed all over Tacoma by a wannabe gangsta and was prepared to shoot the guy when the guy got out of his car and approached J's vehicle in anger. J had his hand on a 9mm and was giving his patented 1000 yard stare. Dude backed down.

If you knew PurpleJ, you'd know it probably happened
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,663 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

If there's ever a Whatcom/Skagit county lemonfest, I'd be there. This one was far enough south that I couldn't easily make it home after getting roofied, so I smartly steered clear.

If I was assured that we'd have at least 6-7 people turn out, I would consider organizing one up there sometime.
    traveling man here will be in Anacortes starting next week so probably could attend something up north. There are plenty of shit holes up there where the HCH crew would fit in
    The next one will be early November for the utah game. Will you be in Anacortes into December?
    Will be up there thru the dark days of winter and into the wet days of spring - Mrs got home sick or is it relatives sick? Holidays with the relatives - it will be like national Lampoon's Christmas Vacation in our RV