Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Night Kickoff Set for Arizona-Washington Football Game

2»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,963 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m not going out to find somewhere to watch the game at 7:30 at night, so it’s looking like listening on the radio. Ghey
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,930 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Now that I’m not drunk every Saturday I can’t stay up this late without dozing off. Selfishly, this blows.

Just get the W in the desert. I’ll wake up to good news.

2 yrs sober, 6 years clean… my long walk for perspective involved quitting smoking, quiting drinking, and getting my meds dialed in. If you haven’t noticed I’m tanned, rested, and better than ever.

But fuck what I would do for a drink and a cigar.
    What’s the difference between sober and clean? Alcohol vs drugs?

All drugs, you don’t even allow yourself one of @YellowSnow’s dad joints or a little mushroom action now and then?
    Correct. I have what people call an addictive personality. Can’t even mess with a dad joint or I’ll end up back on mlk Jr blvd looking to score some crack and fuck a crack whore.

I need more than two hands to count the number of times I’ve ate mushies or dropped acid and not a single time did I hallucinate. That’s some bullshit.
    I hallucinate after a couple IPAs, so … yikes.
    IPA’s…. Feeg.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    I'll be there. In 2021, my 70 year old friend and I were both wasted, but we had to hide a flask in some rocks because they had god damn metal detectors, and got it after the game. He had some kid go down and retrieve it lol

He spent about an hour yelling at Donovan and Fake. We got some weird looks from the visitor section.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,815 Swaye's Wigwam

Now that I’m not drunk every Saturday I can’t stay up this late without dozing off. Selfishly, this blows.

2 yrs sober, 6 years clean… my long walk for perspective involved quitting smoking, quiting drinking, and getting my meds dialed in. If you haven’t noticed I’m tanned, rested, and better than ever.

All drugs, you don’t even allow yourself one of @YellowSnow’s dad joints or a little mushroom action now and then?
    Correct. I have what people call an addictive personality. Can’t even mess with a dad joint or I’ll end up back on mlk Jr blvd looking to score some crack and fuck a crack whore.

I need more than two hands to count the number of times I’ve ate mushies or dropped acid and not a single time did I hallucinate. That’s some bullshit.
    Idk what you consumed but it wasn't psilocybin or lsd that's for fucking sure
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,815 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I’m not going out to find somewhere to watch the game at 7:30 at night, so it’s looking like listening on the radio. Ghey

You sound old

www.sportsurge.net
    Streameast too
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,930 Swaye's Wigwam

Idk what you consumed but it wasn't psilocybin or lsd that's for fucking sure
    Each time others were tripping ballz. I honestly think, some how, my brain/body just said fuck you to having fun.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,372
    How is anyone struggling to watch the game when it's on ESPN?